**Please note: Holiday Extras are not currently selling any Belfast International airport hotel packages. Don't worry though, you can still make a booking through their official websites - Maldron Hotel, Hilton Templepatrick and Holiday Inn Express**
Be sure to consider a Belfast airport hotel and say goodbye to an early morning wake up call. Find out more about three of the top 3 and 4-star hotels at Belfast airport below - youâre sure to find a hotel to suit your budget and taste. The Maldron Hotel is a two minute stroll from the terminal, while the other hotels are just a few miles away.
Belfast airport hotels customers' rating: ( reviews) .
Belfast hotels: What are you looking for?
Walk to the terminal: A great 3 star hotel located a stone's throw from the terminal, the Maldron hotel also offers guests free access to a nearby health club.
Relaxing in luxury: Luxury is taken to another level at the Hilton Templepatrick Belfast Airport with a woodland golf course, an indoor pool, all-weather tennis courts and Living Well health club all open to its customers.
On a budget:The Holiday Inn Express Antrim offers great value for money. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable night's stay and you get a free continental breakfast too.
Want a family room?: If you're looking for a Belfast airport hotel with family rooms, the Hilton Templepatrick Belfast Airport and the Maldron Hotel Belfast Airport are great choices. You'll get a spacious room for you all to share and get a good night's kip.
For information about of Belfast airport please visit out dedicated page. To see a map of the surrounding area and all our Belfast airport hotel locations take a look at our directions to Belfast airport hotels page.
Belfast hotel brands
The Holiday Inn Express Antrim, Maldron Belfast Airport and Hilton Templepatrick Belfast Airport. These are the top hotel brands we have on offer at Belfast airport. A good selection, wouldn't you agree?
Book early to get our best prices. In general, the earlier you book, the lower the prices will be, plus you're likely to have a wider choice of hotels. And as long as you add our cancellation waiver for just £2.49, you can cancel up to 24 hours before you travel and get a full refund. If you need help at all, visit our Belfast airport hotels FAQs page. There are a handful of questions and answers here, if your question isn't answered, simply contact us.
Belfast hotels: The options
On airport hotels: These are within the airport grounds, so transfer times to the terminal are quick. The Maldron Belfast Airport is within walking distance of the terminal. Staying at a Belfast on-airport hotel means you'll be able to sleep in that little longer.
Off airport hotels: Usually less expensive than on-airport hotels, off-airport hotels are outside the airport grounds but won't be more than a few miles away. They usually provide you with transport to the airport for free or at a reduced rate. Two of our Belfast off-airport hotels are the Hilton Templepatrick Belfast Airport and the Holiday Inn Express Antrim.
Getting to airport early with plenty of time to spare before your flight is always a good move. You can plan your time at Belfast airport using our dedicated information page so that you can keep the kids and yourselves occupied while you wait. There are plenty of facilities available to help while away the time. To check what the baggage allowance at Belfast airport is please see our information page so you can pack accordingly and don't have any problems when you reach security.
We don't just provide information about the airport, we've also got an in and around Belfast airport page too - take a look.
Belfast hotels with parking: You can include parking with your hotel stay, either at the hotel or at one of our secured car parks. If you park in the hotel's car park, you'll drive to the hotel, leave your car there and then collect it when you return from holiday. When you park at one of our secured car parks, the car park will either be within the airport grounds or just a few miles outside. It is worth having a look at our Belfast hotels with parking as you may only pay the same price or less than you would pay for just parking alone.
Room-only bookings: If you're not driving to the airport, don't worry, we haven't forgotten you. We sell Belfast airport hotels without parking.
Read our customer feedback before you book. It's testament to the quality of our service and our Belfast hotels. We're proud to say that 99.88% of our customers are happy with our service - and we're working on the other 0.12%.
For a complete list of all our related pages, take a look at our Belfast airport hotels sitemap.