Save money at Newcastle airport by booking a lounge pass from £20.99 pp
Remember to book an airport lounge at Newcastle airport and enjoy plush surroundings for up to 3 hours before your flight. A Newcastle Airport Lounge is the best way to start your break as it gets you out of the busy airport and into quieter surroundings.
Our Newcastle Airport Lounges are rated 88% by 1,597 guests
Newcastle Cheviot Servisair Lounge
Tuck into the free snacks and drinks, read the free newspapers and magazines, surf the internet or settle down to watch one of the flatscreen TVs.
Benefits of a Newcastle lounge
- Escape from the hustle and bustle of a busy airport into quieter, comfortable surroundings
- Make your journey hassle free by relaxing in the lounge for up to three hours before your flight
- Sit back and watch TV, surf the Internet or take advantage of the complimentary WiFi. Fax and coin/card telephones are available.
- Enjoy a selection of complimentary drinks and snacks
Why book a Newcastle airport lounge with Holiday Extras?
Remember Holiday Extras offer the best price for a Newcastle airport lounge. Don't forget you won't find a better deal anywhere else and pre-booking with us means you have everything sorted in advance while our award-winning call centre are on-hand to answer any questions you might have about your booking.
See what our customers have had to say about their experience using a lounge - read more on our Newcastle Airport lounges reviews page.
- 88% of customers who left a review for the lounges would book again
- 1597 customers have given an average rating of
Everything was as itemised the staff were good the only thing was the air conditioning in the lounge was a little too cool but the staff couldn't control that and they suggested where to sit to be more comfortable which was good.Mrs Clough, 04 Dec 2016
5 out of 5
Everything was fine plenty of refreshments nice atmosphereMr Goodfellow, 03 Dec 2016
5 out of 5
Everything was fine, as expectedMr Hardy, 30 Nov 2016
4 out of 5
Everything was great, staff very friendly.Mrs Somerville, 27 Nov 2016
5 out of 5