Save money at Newcastle airport by booking a lounge pass from £24.99pp
Remember to book an airport lounge at Newcastle airport and enjoy plush surroundings for up to 3 hours before your flight. A Newcastle Airport Lounge is the best way to start your break as it gets you out of the busy airport and into quieter surroundings.
Newcastle Lounge customers' rating: 88% ( 583 reviews).
Newcastle Cheviot Servisair Lounge
Tuck into the free snacks and drinks, read the free newspapers and magazines, surf the internet or settle down to watch one of the flatscreen TVs.
Benefits of a Newcastle lounge
- Escape from the hustle and bustle of a busy airport into quieter, comfortable surroundings
- Make your journey hassle free by relaxing in the lounge for up to three hours before your flight
- Sit back and watch TV, surf the Internet or take advantage of the complimentary WiFi. Fax and coin/card telephones are available.
- Enjoy a selection of complimentary drinks and snacks
Why book a Newcastle airport lounge with Holiday Extras?
Remember Holiday Extras offer the best price for a Newcastle airport lounge. Don't forget you won't find a better deal anywhere else and pre-booking with us means you have everything sorted in advance while our award-winning call centre are on-hand to answer any questions you might have about your booking.
See what our customers have had to say about their experience using a lounge - read more on our Newcastle Airport lounges reviews page.
- 88% of customers who left a review for the lounges would book again
- 583 customers have given an average rating of
As describedMr Buckley, 31 May 2013
5 out of 5
Had to ring up for booking confirmationMrs Kipling, 19 May 2013
Check in was swift, shame there were no sandwiches given the time of our flight, the snacks were insufficient. Got our money's worth. Pleasant and comfy.
4 out of 5
Great way to relax before ur trip!very good value for moneyMr Evans, 12 May 2013
5 out of 5
i LEFT MOBILE PHONE IN TAXI AND THE GIRL IN THE LOUNGE RANG SECURITY AND ARRANGED FOR ME TO GO AND COLLECT IT.Mrs Bonner, 12 May 2013
5 out of 5