Save money at Edinburgh airport by booking a lounge pass from £18.99pp
Don't start your holiday feeling stressed, escape the hustle and bustle of the crowded airport terminal by checking into the Edinburgh Servisair lounge. Relax in a quiet atmosphere with a newspaper or magazine for up to three hours before your flight and enjoy the delicious snacks and beverages on offer in this VIP lounge at Edinburgh airport. Don't get stuck sitting in uncomfortable airport terminal chairs watching flight information screens, pre-book the Servisair lounge at Edinburgh airport and get in the holiday mood early.
Edinburgh Airport Lounge customers' rating: 90% ( 411 reviews).
Edinburgh Servisair Lounge
Edinburgh Servisair helped over 3,300 people last year relax before their flight. Take advantage of free drinks (including alcoholic drinks), snacks, newspapers and magazines.
Benefits of an Edinburgh lounge
- Clear your head and slip into relaxation mode in the quiet atmosphere of the Servisair lounge at Edinburgh airport
- Don't spend a penny in the airport terminal, enjoy the complimentary snacks and beverages on offer in the lounge
- Whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, the Edinburgh Servisair lounge has something for everyone
- Enjoy all the luxury of an airport hotel in the airport terminal
Why book an Edinburgh airport lounge with Holiday Extras?
Don't waste time trawling the internet for deals on the Edinburgh Servisair lounge, we offer great low prices and an easy booking process. With 25 years experience in airport parking, airport hotels and airport lounges, we know how to get your holiday off to a flying start. Pre-book today and save with Holiday Extras.
See what our customers have had to say about their experience using a lounge - read more on our Edinburgh Airport lounges reviews page.
- 90% of customers who left a review for the lounges would book again
- 411 customers have given an average rating of
Very comfortable and relaxingMr Brown, 11 Mar 2015
5 out of 5
Everything was as described. Good choice of food and drink. Staff were lovely.Mrs Mckeever, 09 Mar 2015
5 out of 5
Staff attentive , chef prepared meal a little small. Good valueMr Aitken, 04 Mar 2015
4 out of 5
Relaxed and enjoyable experience. Very cosy atmosphere. Definately worth it. Wish it faced the runway though.Mr Davidson, 04 Mar 2015
5 out of 5