It's too early in the morning for this. You stifle another yawn as you wonder how you can have driven to the port, parked your car and queued up to board the ferry ... all before breakfast.
If this doesn't sound like your idea of fun, then when you set off on holiday from Dover or Southampton, book a room in one of our port hotels and start your break fresh from a good night's sleep. At Holiday Extras® we take pride in making sure we offer you fantastic deals - so you might replace those yawns with gasps of disbelief at our great prices.
At both ports, we offer excellent hotels where you can enjoy a welcome break between journeys at the start or end of your holiday ... or both. Instead of rushing to the port on the morning of your cruise, or driving home tired when you get back, make your holiday last that little bit longer.
If you're departing from Dover, why not book a night at the Ashford Holiday Inn, the Dover Marina Hotel and Spa or the Dover Ramada? If you're setting off from Southampton, why not stay at the Southampton Holiday Inn, the Southampton Jurys Inn or the Southampton Hilton?
"Hotel was good as expected car park was convenient and efficient and friendly."Mr French 10 Jul, 2009
Port Hotels with parking
Many of our hotels also offer port parking, so you can sort everything out in one go with one payment. And at Holiday Extras we only offer the services we know give great customer satisfaction, to ensure your holiday gets off to a smooth start.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I have to hand in my car keys? - Answer?
- How do I amend my booking? - Answer?
- What do I do if my flight is delayed and I go over my pre-booked parking period? - Answer?
- Can you send me a map? - Answer?
- Are the prices per room or per person? - Answer?
- Will I have to park the car myself? - Answer?
- What do I do if I exceed my 8/15 days parking package? - Answer?
- Can I park before my stay? - Answer?
- Do you have to pay in full at the time of making the booking? - Answer?
- How do I obtain a receipt for my booking? - Answer?
Would you like to write a comment?
(If you would like us to get back to you then please include your name and telephone number or email address in your comment. Contact details will not be published).