Save money by booking UK airport lounges from just £12pp
Here at Holiday Extras we've been helping our customers start their holiday early and unwind in airport lounges for more than 15 years - so let us help you too. As well as a super-easy booking process and market-leading customer support, we can save you up to 60% of the normal price of a lounge pass.
We sell airport lounges at 22 UK airports and we've recently started selling airport lounges abroad too.
Airport Lounge customers' rating: 86% ( 3,831 reviews).
Or you can refer to our airport lounges sitemap for further information.
Benefits of an airport lounge
- It offers a secluded getaway from the crowded terminal
- You can relax in a comfy lounge armchair for up to 3 hours before your flight
- Enjoy a selection of complimentary drinks and snacks
- Unwind with complimentary magazines and newspapers
- By the time you've bought food, drinks and newspapers and magazines in the terminal, it could well add up to the amount you pay per person to enter a lounge
- Kick back and watch the TV or enjoy other entertainment facilities
- Some lounges have business facilities including wireless broadband so you can make use of your waiting time
- Most lounges accept children and some even have gaming consoles to occupy them
Lounges at every major UK airport
Why not take a moment to browse our wide selection of lounges to see what you could be enjoying next time you fly?
If you've never used an airport lounge before, you don't know what you're missing. Do a search today and pre-book your space with the UK market leader.
Please note: Lounges are unable to accept group bookings for more than seven people, even if this takes the form of more than one booking.
Make sure you pre-book early as airport lounges can often fill up. Do a search today and see how easily affordable they are.Top
Airport lounges offer a great way to start your holiday. You really get your money's worth. It's not only a place to escape the hustle and bustle of the terminal, but when you look at what you get for the three hours, we think you'll agree it's great value.
Holiday Extras sell airport lounges at 21 UK airports and we're now selling them abroad too. Do a search today and find out if there's an airport lounge at the airport you're travelling from? When you've made a booking, we'll send you your confirmation.
Our Best Price Guarantee means you can be sure you are getting the best price for your airport lounge pass. By pre-booking you are instantly saving money and, for added assurance, we promise our customers if they find the same Lounge product for less, we'll give it away for FREE.*
Pre-book your place today - it's quick and easy. Simply fill in your details above, or call our call centre team on 0800 093 5478. Don't forget, our airport lounges are backed by our Best Price Guarantee, so you can book with peace of mind.
So what do you get? You get up to three hours' peace and quiet to unwind before you fly, unlimited free drinks and snacks and a selection of newspapers and magazines to read. Most lounges have a TV, as well as other entertainment facilities.Top
We ask all our customers if they'd mind leaving us some feedback about their experience booking an airport lounge with us. We hope these comments can help you make a decision about which airport lounge to book and provide some assurances about our service.
- 86% of customers who left a review for the lounges would book again
- 15338 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire lounge - North terminal Yes the car wash was excilent car never been so clean
Mrs Brooks 31 Aug, 2014out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Meet and greet was amazing!!!! Easiest car park we have used and the fast track security saved us lots of time and we got a full 3 hours in the lounge!! Happy Whittall family x
Mrs Whittall 30 Aug, 2014out of 5
- Executive lounge All went well- staff at the lounge were friendly and helpful. There was no hot food but we had crisps nuts and croissants and fruit. Plentiful for breakfast type meals but not so for dinner. However it was very calm and peaceful and we could help ourselves to as much tea coffee or alcohol as we wished. Definitely an experience I would do again !
Mrs Sullivan 29 Aug, 2014out of 5
- Escape Lounge (Terminal 1) Lovely excellent experience would most definitely use this service again
Mrs Karraman 29 Aug, 2014out of 5
- Escape Lounge (Terminal 2) Brilliant! A perfect start to our honeymoon
Mrs Dawson 29 Aug, 2014out of 5
Can I arrive at an airport lounge earlier than three hours before my flight?
Unfortunately you can only book into an airport lounge up to three hours before your flight is due to leave. Guests who arrive before their time slot could be refused access into the lounge.
Can I turn up at the lounge without pre-booking?
Customers can turn up at most lounges without pre-booking, but we always recommend pre-booking to guarantee a space, as lounges often get fully booked.
Can I take my children into an airport lounge?
Some lounges do allow children whereas others unfortunately do not. It's always best to check before pre-booking. Call us on 0800 093 5478 and we'll be happy to check this for you.
Can I wear trainers in an airport lounge?
Most airport lounges have a dress code. Some lounges will allow you to wear smart trainers but this is at their discretion. Call us on 0800 093 5478 and we'll be happy to check this for you.
Are alcoholic drinks included in the price of an airport lounge?
Yes - alcoholic drinks are included in the price. Champagne usually costs extra and you can pay for it at the lounge.
If I'm in the lounge, how will i know when to board my plane?
All lounges have flight information screens as well as tannoy announcements, so you'll be kept up to date.