The best choice of Newcastle airport parking from only £5.25 per day or £41.99 per week.
We promise you a better price for your Newcastle airport parking than if you pay at the car park on the day, with savings of up to 60%. You can pre-book your parking space with us at one of 3 car parks, each offering a different service for Newcastle airport.
Paying when you arrive at a Newcastle airport car park can cost £72 for a week's parking but Holiday Extras can offer the exact same parking bay for just £41.99. We also have cancellation waiver options and an award-winning call centre on hand to help you with your booking.
Newcastle airport parking customers' rating: 92% ( 15,402 reviews).
|Park And Fly Prestwick Industrial Estate, Ponteland, Newcastle upon Tyne NE20 9DA Map & Directions||92%||£5.12 per day |
TOTAL: £40.99 Search
|Long Stay Newcastle airport,Woolsington,Newcastle-upon-TyneNE13 8BZ Map & Directions||88% Reviews||£5.50 per day |
TOTAL: £43.99 Search
|Meet And Greet Newcastle international airport Woolsington Newcastle Upon Tyne Tyne and Wear NE13 8BZ Map & Directions Photos||92% Reviews||£7.00 per day |
TOTAL: £55.99 Search
|Short Stay Newcastle airport, Woolsington, Newcastle-upon-Tyne NE13 8BZ Map & Directions||94% Reviews||£7.62 per day |
TOTAL: £60.99 Search
Our Newcastle airport parking is rated 92% by 15402 guests
We have five different packages for at parking Newcastle airport, including off-airport parking which offers the cheapest price and a quick transfer service, on-airport parking just moments from the terminal and Meet and Greet services for the ultimate in convenience.
All our Newcastle airport car parks are fully secured and have been awarded the Park Mark security award. Pre-book your secured and cheap Newcastle airport parking today.
Compare parking at Newcastle airport
- Want to be close to the terminal? Newcastle On-Airport Parking is within the airport grounds, just three minutes from the terminal. And transfers run on demand, so there's no waiting around. Prices start from £5.25 per day.
- Looking for the best value option? Prices at Airparks Newcastle Bellair start from just £5.25 per day. The car park is just over a mile from the terminal - transfers take just four minutes. And your car is parked for you so you can hop straight on the bus. If you prefer to keep your car sheltered, Airparks is the only car park which offers Newcastle airport Undercover Parking too. You may find that Airparks is also referred to as Newcastle airport Park and Ride.
- Want the ultimate in convenience? Opt for Newcastle airport Meet and Greet. You just drop your car off outside the terminal when you leave, and pick it up from the terminal when you come back - a chauffeur parks it in a secured car park for you while you're away. Prices start from £5.25.
- Transfers? For details regarding Newcastle airport parking transfers, just click on the link.
- Special request? If you require disabled parking at Newcastle airport, please click on the link for more information.
We advise against paying the gate price for Newcastle airport car parking. Newcastle airport is no exception. By pre-booking you do not only benefit from excellent prices but can relax safe in the knowledge that you have a guaranteed parking space waiting for you at the airport. Simply turning up at the gate can leave you without a space if it is a busy period for the car park - a nightmare situation if you are in a rush to get to your flight. If you've any questions about Newcastle airport parking, visit our Newcastle airport parking FAQs page.
Help choosing your Newcastle airport parking
Newcastle on-airport parking
Newcastle On Airport Parking is located within the airport perimeter. If you are looking for a convenient solution with the minimum of transfer time then this will be the parking for you and is especially suitable for those passengers with a disability due to its close proximity to the Newcastle airport terminal.
Newcastle off-airport parking
Airparks Newcastle Bellair, Airparks Newcastle Covered Parking, Airparks Newcastle Bellair Return Greet can all be found outside the Newcastle airports perimeter. If you park at a site like this you will find it significantly cheaper than an on airport car park. Please be aware that you will need to take a transfer to the airport. It is up to you the type of parking that is right for you, however if you do not mind a short transfer and want to make significant savings then this will be the best choice for you.
Newcastle Meet and Greet or valet parking
Newcastle International Meet and Greet, is a service that affords you the ultimate in convenience. All you will need to do is drive to the Newcastle airport terminal and meet your driver. He will then take your car to a secured compound leaving you at the airport terminal ready to check-in with the minimum of hassle. This is the ultimate in convenience and really makes a difference if you have a lot of luggage or a disability.
Combine your parking with a stay at one of our Newcastle airport hotels. The Novotel Newcastle, the Britannia Newcastle, the Marriott Metro Centre, the Marriott Gosforth Park and the Holiday Inn Newcastle all offer packages which include parking while you're away, either at the hotel or at Airparks Newcastle Bellair. Newcastle airport parking combined with a hotel stay can, believe it or not, work out cheaper than parking alone.
Newcastle airport parking upgrades
We now offer a fantastic range of Newcastle airport parking upgrades. Once you've chosen the car park you'd like, our upgrades page will appear. You'll have the change to add a Newcastle airport lounge to your booking, as well as holiday insurance and currency.
For more information, just click on the link Newcastle airport parking FAQs.
For more customer feedback take a look at our Newcastle airport parking reviews page. Every comment we receive is added here and the ratings are tallied up.