Booking Single Trip Travel Insurance
At Holiday Extras, we can provide affordable travel insurance to ensure that your trip is successful and remains stress free. We offer a range of policy levels, which can be supplemented with extra cover for hazardous activity and declared pre-existing medical conditions. And our single trip policies can offer cover for up to 364 days, ensuring that youre protected throughout your trip.
Flexible single trip cover from Holiday Extras
A single trip can take many different forms, and with Holiday Extras you can select a policy that is appropriate to your plans. Choose from the following basic cover levels:
- Essentials cover, with £500 cancellation cover per person, £1 million medical cover and £500 baggage protection.
- Choice cover offering £1,000 cancellation cover per person, £2 million for medical costs and baggage cover up to £1,500.
- Classic cover providing £5,000 per person for cancellations, £5 million for medical costs and £1,500 of baggage cover.
You can add further cover if necessary, for activities such as skiing, extreme sports or golf, or you can choose a policy to cover declared pre-existing medical conditions. Booking is simple, and takes an average of ten minutes, or seven clicks online, and with Holiday Extras you can always count on competitive prices return customers will get a ten percent discount.
Should you require further assistance during the booking process, you can utilise our UK-based call centres. Policies for people under 18 are also available, and they can benefit from free single trip cover when accompanied by an adult.
Long stay cover for single trips
You can rely on the comprehensive cover provided by Holiday Extras single trip policies, even on long-planned and long-stay trips. Our single trip policies offer cover for up to 364 days, and you can add increased cancellation cover for extra peace of mind when booking in far in advance.
Top tips for single trips
- Pack well in advance If you embark on a single trip youll need to ensure that you dont leave anything behind, particularly if youre abroad for a long time.
- Research the area Make the most of your time away by planning an itinerary, and ensuring that you dont miss out on any of the star attractions.
- Vaccinations These often take weeks to take effect, so be sure to consult your doctor and receive all necessary inoculations in advance.
- Consider extra cover If you have a pre-existing medical condition, or are planning to engage in potentially hazardous activities, be sure to let us know well offer you a cost-effective policy tailored to your trip.