- Wild Junket win Best Travel Blog for 2012
British Travel Blog
Who's the voice behind British Travel Blog?
Charlene, who owns, writes and edits the site.
Where's British Travel Blog from?
This one's kind of in the name. Charlene's a born and bred Brit and that's her topic of focus too!
What's the story?
Charlene reveals quirky villages, natural beauty spots, stunning scenery, theme parks and the people that make Britain great!
Showing there is no need to travel far or fork out extortionate amounts of money to experience great places, Charlene lets everyone know just whats on their doorstep.
Whatever your preference, the British Travel blog is sure to have something that will tickle your fancy, allowing you to discover the wonders of Britain.
What does British Travel Blog talk about?
- The Lake District: Charlene explores the dramatic scenery of this vast area of countryside.
- Ideas for the 'young-at-heart': as she discovers idyllic destinations, perfect for over 75s.
- Music festivals: The Top 5s see Charlene visiting lively music festivals with best places for singletons with British museums and relaxing spas.
- Mini Breaks: Charlene's Things to do takes a look at weekend breaks all over, from the busy city of Manchester to enjoying the UK countryside.
Who follows this blog?
Since the beginning of this year, when British Travel blog was first published, Charlene has already gained 80 followers on Twitter.
View the other nominated bloggers below:
Aussie on the Road
K & K Adventures
On a Junket
The Shooting Star
The Travelling Feet
Travels of Adam