Nottingham East Midlands airport is situated close to a number of UK cities including Derby, Sheffield and Nottingham and is easy to reach by road. The airport can be directly accessed from the A42 and junction 24 and 23a of the M1 motorway. It is situated 18 miles south of Nottingham city centre.
- From London take the M1 north. Leave at Junction 23a.
- Follow signs to East Midlands airport.
- From Liverpool take the M62 south.
- Leave at Junction 15.
- Take A50 south.
- At interchange Junction 24 M1 follow signs for East Midlands airport.
- From Bristol take the M5 north.
- Take the M42 until it becomes the A42.
- Follow signs for East Midlands airport from here.