Why we're Number 1 at Luton for parking
- Long, Mid and Short term parking options
- Fantastic prices
- Providing the most reliable service for thousands of customers every month
- Get great deals on airport hotel with parking packages at Luton
Luton airport parking news and offers
Recommended car park
Luton Airparks - our best value car park at Luton airport.
Luton parking reviews
More Pages for parking at Luton
Search results for Luton airport parking
Located close to the M1 and M25, Luton Airport is only 32 miles from central London.
The best route to take for Luton airport is via junction 10 on the M1. The M1 can be accessed from the M25 from the South, and directly from the North.
Directions from the M1
- Leave the M1 at junction 10 and follow signs for the airport.
- Follow the A1081, Airport Way.
- At the first roundabout, the Kidney Wood roundabout, leave at the second exit, staying on the A1081 Airport Way.
- At the second roundabout carry on straight over, onto the A505.
- Carry on over the railway bridge and enter the airport.