Located close to the M1 and M25, Luton Airport is only 32 miles from central London.
The best route to take for Luton airport is via junction 10 on the M1. The M1 can be accessed from the M25 from the South, and directly from the North.
Directions from the M1
- Leave the M1 at junction 10 and follow signs for the airport.
- Follow the A1081, Airport Way.
- At the first roundabout, the Kidney Wood roundabout, leave at the second exit, staying on the A1081 Airport Way.
- At the second roundabout carry on straight over, onto the A505.
- Carry on over the railway bridge and enter the airport.