Birmingham Corus Solihull ReviewsBirmingham Corus Solihull Customer Reviews
- 309 Regency Corus Solihull Birmingham Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 86% of customers who left a review for the Regency Corus Solihull Birmingham Airport would book again
- 309 customers have given an average rating of
- Regency TV didn't work in room , told it would be fixed but nobody came to fix it (Sunday call out premium most likely) and not even a phone call, other than that great
Mr Jones 15 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Regency Yes. We booked a hotel and 2 weeks' parking as we have done in previous years. Always good value and the hotel knows what the arrangements are. Would recommend Holiday Extras.
Mrs Simmonds 11 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Regency Absolutely discussed, arrived at the hotel at 5 am after paying £10 more for the taxi than we we previously told...only to be told they were fully booked and we would have to drive 45 minutes to a different hotel, no refund no sorry..basically cost us £140 to park our car, didn't stay as we drove home instead...discussing! I'm sure you won't be sharing this!
Mrs Bamford 16 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Regency All very good thank you. Hotel clean and comfortable with good price and parking very easy to find.
Mrs Skipworth 23 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Regency Everything was great thank you
Mrs Patrick 29 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Regency Hotel was easy to find. Accommodation was excellent as was food and standard of room. Staff were courteous and friendly
Ms Holland 21 Nov, 2013out of 5
- Regency everything went smoothly and was excelent hotel and staff very helpfull
Mr Miles 12 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Regency All went very well as usual things fell into place very well.
Mr Andrews 11 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Regency Everything went well, the transfer from/to airport excellent, the only negative was the bar which was poorly stocked.
Mr Copley 07 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Regency Fab service
Mrs Jane 06 Sep, 2013out of 5
- Regency Yes everything went smooth as clockwork
Mr Perkins 02 Sep, 2013out of 5
- Regency Services were better than advertised. Quality hotel, great parking and free transfers. Brilliant
Mr Marrington 30 Aug, 2013out of 5
- Regency very clear booking procedure, very happy with price and service.
Mr Formston 26 Aug, 2013out of 5
- Regency Couldn't do anything more great job !
Mrs Dawson 23 Aug, 2013out of 5
- Regency Everything was efficient and staff involved [hotel and taxi firm] were very helpful and pleasant.
Ms Baldwin 25 Jul, 2013out of 5
- Regency We stayed at the regency hotel in Birmingham for one night plus 2 weeks parking at a very good price. They provided a taxi to take us to the airport and picked us up on our return. All included in the price. It was a bit further from the airport than we thought, but as the hotel and staff were very good we would probably stay there again.
Mrs Oakley 17 Jul, 2013out of 5
- Regency First Class service from start to finish. Both the hotel and taxi service were first class.Will denfinately use again.
Mr Anderson 13 Jul, 2013out of 5
- Regency very hel[pful staff ..rooms were good .clean had everything needed for a comfortable stay
Miss Elsworth 07 Jul, 2013out of 5
- Regency Excellent service !!!
Mr Edwards 05 Jul, 2013out of 5
- Regency Excellent hotle and facilites would book with again.
Mrs Pearl 02 Jul, 2013out of 5
- Regency excellent service
Mrs Mumford 25 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Regency Bit confusing to find hotel from directions, otherwise fine. Staff very helpful, extremely good steak in hotel in evening. Nice room, quiet as asked for.Taxi included to and from Airport in price of Hotel package. Extremely good service both ways, very prompt. Would stay again.
Mrs Burgoyne 25 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Regency staff most helpful
Mr Hazelwood 23 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Regency Lovely Hotel which had everything we needed. Great value for money as Hotel stay and Car Park were both included. Taxi Transfers to and from the airport were great. Would definaetly book with Holiday Extras again.
Mrs Newell 21 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Regency Nice hotel smooth quick transfers and friendly staff
Miss Williams 18 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Regency yes, facilities a little tired but ok
Mr Walker 11 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Regency Hotel very good. helpful friendly staff. Taxi service from hotel very good.
Mr Beagles 09 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Regency Hotel was lovely, transfers were good.
Mrs Cordon 06 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Regency The facilities were good, the staff were friendly and helpful, the transfer was incredibly efficient and friendly. Excellent service all round.
Mrs Robinson 03 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Regency excellent service from start to finish,could not be faulted.
Mr Sturley 02 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Regency yes everything went well
Mr Astill 02 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Regency Hotel good and transfers to and from airport quick and easy to use
Mrs Haftowski 01 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Regency Staff very helpfull everything went very well
Mr Baddeley 30 May, 2013out of 5
- Regency Good sized room, helpful staff and very smooth taxi transfer service.
Mr Hathaway 30 May, 2013out of 5
- Regency Value for money great hotel
Mrs Ward 16 May, 2013out of 5
- Regency everything as planned, thank you
Mrs Blackford 17 May, 2013out of 5
- Regency This service was fantastic, very clear information was given from the first and only phone call which was made. the service in the hotel followed through we had a comfortable stay it he Regency.
Mrs Sinclair 14 May, 2013out of 5
- Regency brilliant
Mr Bruce 01 May, 2013out of 5
- Regency Very helpful and reliable. Thoroughly pleased with the service.
Mr Stevenson 30 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Regency An excellent service that I would recommend to others.
Just one small problem. One of the Regency hotel staff said the taxi was paid for only on our return journey, rather than both ways. It was left for another member of staff to correct this as we picked up the cab for the outgoing journey.
Mr Gardner 22 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Regency excsellent, very helpful staff
Mr Evans 22 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Regency all as expected - well pleased
Miss Ellis 22 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Regency our 3rd time booking parking & hotel with no problems at all. About to book for the 4th holiday now...highly recommended
Mrs Dixon 05 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Regency Large family room at hotel. Free transfers by local taxi company ran smoothly. Very good value for money.
Mrs Barnett 03 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Regency yes
Mrs Morgan 25 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Regency The taxi to the airport was advertised as 'every minute' but was only available on the half hour even though it was ordered just for me! There was a bit of a wait coming back but not too bad and I was kept informed by text.
Mrs Edwards 24 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Regency very satisfied
Mrs Power 24 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Regency We stayed overnight at Corus Regency Hotel in Solihull before our flight from B'ham-lovely hotel. Free taxi to airport was a bonus.
Mrs Cross 23 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Regency Hotel and staff were great. Journey to and from the airport went really smoothly.
Always use Hoiiday Extras for my pre flight hotel stay and parking.
Ms Webb 23 Mar, 2013out of 5