Birmingham Corus Solihull ReviewsBirmingham Corus Solihull Customer Reviews
- 257 Regency Corus Solihull Birmingham Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 86% of customers who left a review for the Regency Corus Solihull Birmingham Airport would book again
- 257 customers have given an average rating of
- Regency Good sized room, helpful staff and very smooth taxi transfer service.
Mr Hathaway 30 May, 2013out of 5
- Regency Value for money great hotel
Mrs Ward 16 May, 2013out of 5
- Regency everything as planned, thank you
Mrs Blackford 17 May, 2013out of 5
- Regency This service was fantastic, very clear information was given from the first and only phone call which was made. the service in the hotel followed through we had a comfortable stay it he Regency.
Mrs Sinclair 14 May, 2013out of 5
- Regency brilliant
Mr Bruce 01 May, 2013out of 5
- Regency Very helpful and reliable. Thoroughly pleased with the service.
Mr Stevenson 30 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Regency An excellent service that I would recommend to others.
Just one small problem. One of the Regency hotel staff said the taxi was paid for only on our return journey, rather than both ways. It was left for another member of staff to correct this as we picked up the cab for the outgoing journey.
Mr Gardner 22 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Regency excsellent, very helpful staff
Mr Evans 22 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Regency all as expected - well pleased
Miss Ellis 22 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Regency our 3rd time booking parking & hotel with no problems at all. About to book for the 4th holiday now...highly recommended
Mrs Dixon 05 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Regency Large family room at hotel. Free transfers by local taxi company ran smoothly. Very good value for money.
Mrs Barnett 03 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Regency yes
Mrs Morgan 25 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Regency The taxi to the airport was advertised as 'every minute' but was only available on the half hour even though it was ordered just for me! There was a bit of a wait coming back but not too bad and I was kept informed by text.
Mrs Edwards 24 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Regency very satisfied
Mrs Power 24 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Regency We stayed overnight at Corus Regency Hotel in Solihull before our flight from B'ham-lovely hotel. Free taxi to airport was a bonus.
Mrs Cross 23 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Regency Hotel and staff were great. Journey to and from the airport went really smoothly.
Always use Hoiiday Extras for my pre flight hotel stay and parking.
Ms Webb 23 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Regency Stayed at the Corus hotel a great place to stay the night before and leave your car in their car park, Staff are Amazing and great value for money. Five stars from a Mature young couple
Mr Smith 18 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Regency Hotel was as described, Gym man very helpful and very nice, reception staff we had a problem with on our transfers from airport back to hotel they forgot to order us a taxi and had to call three times until one arived which was 1 hour later standing in cold where they told us to stand not happy !
Miss Curtis 11 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Regency very good would definetly use holiday extra again
Miss Hardy 05 Feb, 2013out of 5
- Regency All went well. No problems. Hotel arranged taxi to airport - no delays.
Mrs Jordan 02 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Regency Service was brilliant, overnight stay comfortable, lovely breakfast, transfer to and from airport was luxurious and very prompt.
Miss Higgins 20 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Regency All exactly as described, staff at the Regency Hotel very helpful, would def stay there again.
Greenwood 03 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Regency Very helpful
Dakin 02 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Regency A pleasant stay staff were helpful accomodation was good
Wrathall 14 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Regency hotel was great but the transfer to pick up not good needs to be sorted out
Minton 11 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Regency Everything smooth except taxi booked half hour too early in error by the hotel. Ensure they have the correct time. Despite the taxi driver being annoyed with us (not our fault!) we still gave him a tip for helping to handle our luggage.
Thomas 01 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Regency All went smoothly
Jury 21 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Regency had to wait at the bar and snacks when we arrived approx 25 mins and found the dining room menu rather misleading but hotel rooms 'parking and transfers were excellent
Mr Merriman 12 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Regency Excellent location and service
Mr Wools 10 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Regency everything was great as usual x
Mr Moat 06 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Regency The hotel was OK apart from a wedding party who insisted on having a drunken debate between 3 or 4 of them in the next room at 2 in the morning. They had their door open and must have woken the whole corridor. We called the night attendant who went and asked them to be quiet, but it still took at least half an hour. When you need to be up at 3.30 thats no joke! The manners and common sense of some people leave a lot to be desired! Booking through holiday extras and the organisation, room, transport to and from airport and parking at the hotel were fine.
Mrs Burton 04 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Regency Everything was brilliant and this is the second time I have used this service and will do in future.
Mrs Webb 03 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Regency The hotel was delightful and the staff were very helpful. Breakfast was expensive and had gone cold
Mrs Burke 02 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Regency Room, restaurant and parking all good. Taxis to and from airport very good. Did not get early wake-up call we asked for - staff apologised and said it was due to a technical fault. Will take own alarm clock next time!
Mr Towey 18 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Regency Excellent we also thought the meal we had in the hotel was good price rather than have to spend a lot of money on a meal before our hols the taxi service was excellent very recommendable the hotel itself was very friendly and welcoming
Mrs Roe 17 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Regency hotel was nice and staff were friendly and helpful the transfer to and from the airport was very good and the drivers were friendly very pleased
Mr James 17 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Regency Good smooth service
Mr Barrett 24 Jul, 2012out of 5
- Regency Staff were very helpful and just as we asked for thanks
Ms O'brien 30 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Regency The Corus hotel is a great place to stay with friendly staff
Mr Simes 26 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Regency Everything went smoothly. A good service, would use again
Mrs Dowse 25 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Regency Only fault with hotel, rooms a bit tired. Apart from that had a very good holiday.
Mr Clark 07 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Regency everthing went very smoothly.
Miss Saunders 13 Dec, 2011out of 5
- Regency good
Mr Smrtnik 24 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Regency Transfers and hotels at each end were very good, and Island Tour was great. Overall a great holiday.
Mr Albin 04 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Regency overnight stay at the Corus hotel was good value. good size triple room, friendly and helpful staff and free transport to and from the airport.
Mrs Llewellyn 02 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Regency everything was as expected. hotel was great pick up/drop off service was also great.
Mrs Morris 12 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Regency good room but bit problem with no air con in room
Mrs Furley 30 Aug, 2011out of 5
- Regency we arrived to a warm welccome at the Corus Hotel Solihull. The rooms we clean and airy. Parking was secure, and courtesy bus to and from the airport was very efficient. we would definately stay there again.
Mrs Willis 23 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Regency Excellent service, I would use the service again myself and recomend it to others.
Mr Spooner 18 Jul, 2011out of 5