Birmingham Holiday Inn ReviewsBirmingham Holiday Inn Customer Reviews
- 108 Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 80% of customers who left a review for the Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport would book again
- 108 customers have given an average rating of
- Holiday Inn Everything went well facilities can't fault staff wasent too good as had trainees on and dint know much but I guess we all have to start somewhere
Mr Jackson 20 Dec, 2014out of 5
- Holiday Inn All was as we expected
Mrs Wilmshurst 14 Dec, 2014out of 5
- Holiday Inn great value and service
Mr Smith 11 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Holiday Inn Excellent service through out
Mr Rushton 24 Sep, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn We booked a night at the Holiday Inn (Birmingham) before we travelled, only to be told when we got there, that there wasn't a family room available, and would we mind sharing a bed (the three of us!). The very unhelpful staff did eventually find us a family room at a different hotel (Holiday Inn Express) and we then had to wait for a transfer there. We waited over 10 minutes to check in, because the reception staff couldn't find the booking. We then had to make up our own sofa bed, and had to ring down three times for bed linen, duvet cover and pillows. No-one apologised for any inconvenience we were caused, and we eventually got to bed at past 11pm, only to have to get up at 5am for an earlier flight. We would have been better off staying at home. We will never use this service again. Appalling.
Mrs Barnes 21 Jul, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Very helpful
Mr Hadley 17 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Holiday Inn The only disappointment was that there was no wireless internet throughout the hotel as advertised. In the end I got by. The bar food was better than I expected. Everything was good.
Mr Gilbert 15 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Holiday Inn everything was very good the staff were exellent
Mrs Hudson 05 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Holiday Inn Very pleased with ease with which everything was arranged. First class, thank you
Mr Hughes 02 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Holiday Inn Staying at the Holiday Inn Birmingham the night before our flight was excellent. From the comfort of the rooms to the excellent service of the shuttle bus to and from the airport. Will stay there again.
Mr Burch 02 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Holiday Inn no the hotel was very unorganised it was off site parking and was not secure
Mrs Silvester 11 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn We have used Holiday Extras several times found it to be an excellent site
Mr Wall 11 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn everything was difficult and badly explained
Mr Wallace 11 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn The arrangements were not as described. There was no secure parking and the meal was a disaster.
Mr Hhoughton 29 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Everything went very well - we shall certainly stay there again if we have an early flight.
Mr Vance 30 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Very Good thanks
Mr Spencer 09 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn I have had to pay for a taxi to the airport after calling to confirm this WOULD not be the case. I am most unhappy.
Mrs Hancock 11 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn Hotel first class, transfer to and from airport very professional and curtious
Mr Williams 15 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn It was quick and easy to use, website was clear with very precise information. I had to make a quick call about my reservation and received very good help.
Mrs Strong 06 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn We had to wait over 25 minutes to get a lift back to the hotel which was a little frustrating. Hotel was good and staff friendly
Miss Oreilly 19 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Everything went according to plan and hotel( Holiday Inn Birmingham airport) and transfer arrangements could not be faulted. Thanks very much and will certainly book with you again
Mr Rogers 18 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Shuttle service to and from the airport onl;y operates at certain times, car was taken off site to park no parking at the hotel
Mrs Thomas 13 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Holiday Inn Very good thanks. Only one point off as the Hol Inn was under construction and they nearly made us park elsewhere - but luckily a space came free. Really made things easier to get to the early flight. Will use again.
Mrs Powers 06 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Holiday Inn every thing was as you would expect for an over night stay, clean comfortable room, and good service at reception. My only complaint was the astronomical prices charged for food and drink, way over the top.
Mr Crosby 02 Jun, 2009out of 5
- Holiday Inn Bit of a wait to check in because there was only one person working on the front desk. The room was clean and comfortable though and I would recommend this hotel if you are flying from birmingham, very close to airport.
Mrs Maddox 23 May, 2009out of 5
- Holiday Inn We felt the service you offered was very good, friendly reception, clean comfortable room, very good breakfast on offer with lots of choices, efficient and friendly transfers including rapid response on our return to the airport and all at a sensible price. We would certainly use you again and prefer B'ham to Gatwick which was our other choice, in August we chose East Midlands and are now quite sure that if we cannot get Stansted, our nearest airport we would choose B'ham or E.Mids.Thank you.
Mrs Clift 08 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Holiday Inn We found booking really easy and the price very competitive and everything was straight-forward. We will use Holiday Extras again. Thank-you.
Mrs Turner 14 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Holiday Inn great hotel flight smooth and on time airport good now refurbishment finished
Mr Asquith 03 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Holiday Inn Great service
Miss Bott 27 Aug, 2008out of 5