Birmingham airport Quality Hotel Coventry reviews pages Page 2Customer ratings and feedback
- 199 Quality Hotel Coventry Birmingham Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- 88% of customers who left a review for the Quality Hotel Coventry Birmingham Airport would book again
- 199 customers have given an average rating of
- Quality Hotel basic but as parking included still excellent value for money.Hotel staff great. Transfers to and from airport fantastic.
Mrs Clayton 11 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Quality I found the transfers from the hotel to the airport very smooth and hassel free, the taxi firm were excellent and very friendly, all you had to do was call them when you landed and had got you luggage and there was a taxi waiting for you straight away. Excellent service!!
Miss Coyle 27 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Quality A comfortable room and simple airport parking.
Mr Peacock 26 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Quality Great place to stay pre-flight a place to relax before the trauma involved with flying these days Staff were so accommodating opening the restaurant for us.also the transport to and from airport exemplary. Thank-you we will be back the Long's and Richardsons from Oxfordshire
Mrs Long 09 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Quality very good value.
Mr Sheppard 24 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Quality bed not too comfortable. tv good, breakfast good
Mr Cosford 16 Aug, 2007out of 5
- Quality the transfer to and from the hotel was excellent - our taxi driver couldn't have been more helpful and friendly!
Mrs Morgan 23 Aug, 2007out of 5
- Quality Warm welcome, prompt booking in. Food wonderful and room service courteous and professional.
Ms Brookes 30 Aug, 2007out of 5
- Quality Excellent all round.
Mr Dennison 28 Aug, 2007out of 5
- Quality The Hotel room was clean, the Taxi service to & from the airport was on time and efficent
Mr Strand 03 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Quality very please with the standard of our room and the efficiant Taxi service to and from the airport.
Mrs Lewis 01 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Quality Good location for airport, friendly staff and excellent taxi service
Mr Love 13 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Quality very nice comfortable clean room. Staff very helpful
Mrs Thompson 19 Dec, 2007out of 5
- Quality The staff at the hotel were very helpful. The service we received including the transport to and from the airport was exceptional. Our flight was delayed by over 2 hours but as soon as we rang the taxi company they rang us straight back with details of our pickup. Thank you for organising this on our behalf. We would definitely book again.
Mrs Mcbride 14 Jan, 2008out of 5
- Quality We were very pleased with the welcome provided by the hotel and the efficiency of the transfers. We particularly appreciated the way in which the driver of the taxi did not hang around looking as if he expected a tip, this has been the experience of using other companies.
Mr Lewis 10 Nov, 2007out of 5
- Quality Great and friendly service
Prof Robinson 27 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Quality Apart from the above, the service is very very efficient. The transfer arrived promptly. On return to the UK we didn't have to call the number given to us as they called us first. The room was fine, although the heating system was a bit noisy but overall it was very good value for money.
Mrs Guest 19 Nov, 2007out of 5
- Quality Our taxi was waiting for us when we arrived as we were held up in traffic. Receptionist was very efficient and had us on our way in minutes. Return transfer was excellent, we were an hour early returning (unheard of I know) but the driver had checked the arrivals and was waiting at the airport and telephoned us as we were reclaiming out baggage. We arrived after midnight as the Stonebridge Manor, check in at the hotel was good. Night porter/receptionist was being kept busy serving late night drinks to a large party at the bar but was extremely pleasant and we were shown to our room. The room was above average for a budget hotel but unfortunately the television was not working and after over two weeks in a remote Greek village my husband was keen to catch up with the news. We notified reception, who for ease suggested we changed to the room next door. This room's as equally clean and well equipped. By far the best aspect of this hotel was that we parked our car in the hotel car park ourselves, where we preferred and took our car key with us. (No joyriding while we were away, here!) The taxi driver who returned us to the hotel confirmed that the Stonebridge Manor has a 100% record when it comes to vehicle security. Well done to all concerned.
Mr Lovell 13 Nov, 2007out of 5
- Quality Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Very good value.
Prof Robinson 09 Nov, 2007out of 5
- Quality We were pleased with the welcome at the Hotel. The transfers were efficient, politely handled and effective: the driver did not hang about waiting for a tip as some do.
Mr Lewis 10 Nov, 2007out of 5
- Quality Very comfortable stay thank youMr M A Cross
Mr Cross 02 Oct, 2007out of 5
- Quality Excellent service to the airport by the taxi firm and a great touch to ring me when arriving back at the airport to advise when they would pick us up
Mr Ryan 03 Nov, 2007out of 5
- Quality Polite and helpful staff. Taxi service to the airport very efficient
Mrs Brewer 01 Nov, 2007out of 5