Parking in London
Looking for parking in London? You've come to the right place. Whether you're sightseeing, watching a theatre show, visiting friends, staying in a London hotel or on business, we've 10 London car parks which you can book.
Peace of mind
Save money and secure your space - there's nothing worse than turning up to a car park and finding it full - especially in London. Pre-book your London parking with Holiday Extras, save yourself some money and guarantee a space too.
Top tip: The pre-bookable rate is often considerably less than the normal 24-hour 'turn up' rate. We recommend that you never ever just turn up at the gate, always pre-book if you want to save some money and secure your space. And remember, you can cancel for FREE at least 24 hours before your arrival time with our 99p cancellation waiver.
London parking - where to park?
- London's finest Abingdon car park is in central London and is ideal for Westminster, Downing Street and Victoria Embankment. Hyde Park and St James Park are within walking distance. London's finest attractions such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, and 10 Downing Street are close by too.
- Retail therapy Oxford Street car park is perfectly placed for a shopping trips in Bond Street and Regent Street. From Oxford Street car park you can access all central London locations and attractions. Leicester Square, Hyde Park and St James Park are all within walking distance.
- West End theatre shows and more If you're off to the theatre, out for a Chinese meal or planning a big night out in glitzy Leicester Square, the Chinatown car park is a perfect choice. It's also only a few minutes' walk from the shops, restaurants and street entertainers of Covent Garden.
- Trafalgar Square Trafalgar Square car park is one of the most conveniently positioned car parks in London. Right at the heart of one of the most vibrant cities in the world, the car park at Spring Gardens offers easy access to some of the most iconic spots in the capital.
Top tip: Just so you know, London car parks are charged on precisely a 24 hour basis with the 24 hours being taken from the time that you enter the car park on the day of travel. Any hours over the 24 hour period booked will be charged locally at the car park.
Parking in London
13 reviews £20.00
6 reviews £24.00
3 reviews £24.00
19 reviews £24.00
5 reviews £30.00
14 reviews £30.00
8 reviews £30.00
2 reviews £35.00
1 review £35.00
2 reviews £36.00
4 reviews £36.00
Choose your London parking service
Abingdon car park is in central London and is ideal for Westminster, Downing Street and Victoria Embankment. Hyde Park and St James Park are within walking distance, and historic London attractions such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, and 10 Downing Street are close by.
Butlers Wharf car park is placed conveniently close to The Tower of London and London Bridge, Butlers Wharf Car Park is a great place to park your car for a sightseeing day out in London. Just a short walk from the River Thames, there are great transport links into central London from Butlers Wharf, which serves as a great starting point for a trip into central London.
Oxford Street car park is perfectly placed for a shopping trip in Bond Street and Regent Street. From the Oxford Street car park you can access all central London locations and attractions. Leicester Square, Hyde Park and St James Park are all within walking distance.
Chinatown car park is right in the heart of central London. Chinatown car park is best placed for nights out in Leicester Square.
Harley car park is ideal for a shopping trips in Oxford Street and Regent Street. Harley car park offers 372 secured car parking spaces. With great local transport links to all London locations and attractions, Harley car park is a fantastic start point for a day out in London.
Knightsbridge car park is sandwiched between the beautiful Hyde Park in the north and the uber-trendy Sloane Square to the south, Knightsbridge is a serious contender for the most exclusive district in London.
Marble Arch car park is situated towards the north eastern corner of Hyde Park, providing easy access to many of the capital's most celebrated attractions and come at very reasonable prices.
Pimlico car park is in Cumberland Sreet in Pimlico and is ideal for access to some of London's premier attractions. A short walk from Millbank, the Pimlico car park is a perfect for visits to the Tate Britain.
Queensway car park is in west London and is ideally located for access to some of the capital's most famous attractions. Situated just above its northern borders, the Queensway park is perfect for all the myriad of different concerts and festivals that take place in Hyde Park.
Soho car park is in Poland Street in west London. It's in a perfect location for access to some of London's best loved attractions. Located between Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus and Tottenham Court Road tube stations, the Soho car park is at the centre of one of the most vibrant areas of London.
Trafalgar Square car park is one of the most conveniently positioned car parks in London. Right at the heart of one of the most vibrant cities in the world, the car park at Spring Gardens offers easy access to some of the most iconic locations in the capital.
The majority of London car parks have an entry and exit barrier system and you'll need to park the car yourself and keep the keys.
London parking customer reviews
- Very impressed
Mr Vogler 03 Nov, 2008
- The wholeprocess was simple and effective. Parked in Trafalgar Sq. car park and though difficult to find at first (its down a side street really) was fine once I got my bearings. Would recommend using this service.
Mr Boland 05 Apr, 2010
- Excellent communication - very organized and took away the hassle of parking in the centre of London. Rate was unbeatable. Thank you
Mrs Shaw 08 Oct, 2008
- BOOKED PARKING IN LONDON, WAS CHEAPER AND TOOK THE STRESS OUT OF FINDING A SPACE. WILL BE USING YOU AGAIN.
Mr Griffiths 04 Nov, 2009