Express By Holiday Inn ReviewsEast Midlands Express By Holiday Inn Customer Reviews
- 18 Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 88% of customers who left a review for the Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport would book again
- 18 customers have given an average rating of
- Everything was fine with no problems. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Great service. Thanks
Mr Harrison 15 Aug, 2010out of 5
- staff extremely helpful, facilities basic but comfortable all went smoothly
Ms Boylan 21 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Excellent airport hotel with friendly and helpful staff. They took care of booking us a taxi to the airport and we were also able to have breakfast at 0350hrs!
Mrs Barnett 17 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Staff were so helpful. We had to leave hotel at 4am for a flight so they arranged for breakfast to be put out slightly earlier for us to have something to eat before leaving. Rooms were slightly small with all the luggage but it was only for one night.
Mrs Glover 10 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Was very happy that when we arrived, the cot was set up ready for my baby (we arrived evening time)at Holiday Express East Mids. You would not believe how many hotels fail to get that right. Hotel shuttle to airport good -£3 per person, and they made it so easy (airport literally over a couple roundabouts from hotel). Baby asleep when we got up for breakfast at 4.30, so they got some foil for us to wrap some food for him.
Mrs Valente 28 Sep, 2009out of 5
- The staff were extremely helpful and because they made us welcome, we will definitely stay again!
08 Jan, 2007out of 5
- Very good all round service from start to finish. Thank you.
Mr Bailey 30 Sep, 2007out of 5