East Midlands Premier Yew Lodge Reviews Page 2Customer ratings and feedback
- 387 Best Western Premier Yew Lodge ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 92% of customers who left a review for the Best Western Premier Yew Lodge would book again
- 387 customers have given an average rating of
- Yew Lodge Staff at the hotel were very friendly and efficient. The evening meal offer was excellent value for money and delicious too. Car parking on site and appeared to be secure enough. Will use them again and will also recommend your services as you do seem to have a good choice on offer for all the airport hotels. Thank you
Mrs Norvock 19 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Yew Lodge Fantastic start to our holiday.Room and hotel facilities were of a good standard and transfers to/from the airport were prompt and courteous. Would definitely use this hotel again if travelling from East Midlands.
Mrs Greenwood 28 Feb, 2012out of 5
- Yew Lodge everything went incredibly smoothly. the hotel was lovely and perfect for leaving the car and included transfers to the airport. transfers were brilliant. no waiting.
Mrs Davis 26 Feb, 2012out of 5
- Yew Lodge Wonderful hotel. One minor hiccup with dirty sheets on the bed but staff were apologetic and were happy to replace with clean sheets. We were very impressed overall. Thank you
Mrs Beesley 05 Feb, 2012out of 5
- Yew Lodge Yes everything went very smoothly, which is why we are booking with you again for a trip in February
Mr Moore 30 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Yew Lodge Yew lodge at East Midlands airport is fantastic with the car staying at the hotel and free transfers.
Mr Welburn 26 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Yew Lodge Lovely room at a lovely price.
Mrs Riley 23 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Yew Lodge everything went well and the hotel and shuttle service to airport was excellent
Mrs Piekarski 21 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Yew Lodge We book with Holiday extras two or three times a year and have done for several years,they provide an excellent service with no hitches.
Hotels description and facilities are are accurate and some times better than stated,its a great way to start a holiday.
Mr Baker 17 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Yew Lodge Everything spot on.
Mr Macer 14 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Yew Lodge Excellent hotel and parking facilities. Transfer/shuttle staff very friendly and helpful.
Mr Atkinson 10 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Yew Lodge everybody was very good
Mr Sheldon 03 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Yew Lodge Everything was as described and we would recommend to friends and family.
Mr Smith 20 Dec, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge Best western were superb
Mr Teesdale 09 Dec, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge everything went smoothly, staff helpful, drop off and pick up were very efficient, would definitely use this again
Ms Graham 04 Dec, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge Very nice breakfast
Mr Towse 22 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge yew lodge at EMA. . great. . hotel. . transfers.. food.. staff. . . value. . the lot - excellent !!
Mr Sutton 19 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge A very good start to our holiday at Yew Tree Lodge, Best Western. No problems wth either hotel, food or parking arrangements. We kept our car keys and all was well on our return, we only waited about 5 mins.
Mrs Hallatt 05 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge The hotel and staff could not be faulted. The evening meal was excellent and airport transfers were faultless. Would definitely recommend this hotel and will certainly be staying there again!
Mr Rogers 02 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge Excellent service at Kegworth Best Western Hotel. Helpful receptionist and lovely comfortable room.
Mr Mott 02 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge Couldn't have gone smoother. Tranfers easy, really recommend the Yew Lodge where I left my car & stayed overnight on my return journey.
Ms Mead 17 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge We booked a Park & Stay airport hotel (Best Western Yew Lodge) with Holiday Extras. The service was amazing both at Holiday Extras where I telephoned to add a meal to our booking. The reception staff were polite as was the chauffeur who took us to the airport.
Mr Jones 02 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge The hotel with parking was excellent. Everything was as booked.
Mr Clarke 27 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge Everything went very smoothly, the hotel and tranfer were excellent we would gladly recommend this hotel and transfer service.
Mr Wood 19 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge Every thing was very good, accurate information.
Mr Elliott 12 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge Excellent spa - great start to holiday
Miss Moran 08 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge Perfect in all respects
Miss Moran 04 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge Lovely hotel, spacious rooms, well appointed.Good service to the airport. All went very smoothly. Would recommend this hotel if people are flying from East Midlands.
Mr Rawlings 03 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge very efficient and friendly service
Mrs Adcock 19 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge Hi There - The Hotel and service is Fantastic !!!!!!
I would highly recommend it will use the service again.
Thank You Highest Regards
Mrs Beech 17 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge yew tree lodge, was a lovely hotel, minibus wasn't avaiable when we got back so we were told to get taxi which we did. good service throughout rooms excellet
Mrs Todd 15 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge Hotel was great for an overnight stop before flying from East Midlands. Transfers were efficient
Miss Logan 04 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge Transfers on time and quality comfort.
Mrs Meehan 03 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge 100% spot-on
Mr Felce 02 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge Lovely hotel and fantastic transfers to and from the airport.
Mr Mitchell 26 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge everything was perfect
Mrs Stanton 19 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge The hotel and staff were lovely, the meal was fantastic and the drivers who took us to and brought us back from the airport were very helpful.
Mrs Peasgood 16 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge This is the second year running we have booked the Best Western at Kegworth - a fantastic hotel, fantastic service and most of all a fantastic price.
Mrs Hodgetts 14 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge very good service
Mr Jones 10 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Yew Lodge everything went smoothly and the service was excellent would have no problem using them again.
Mr Robson 12 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Yew Lodge yes, very good service, good hotel, good facilities and excellent for east mids flying.
Mr Rogers 21 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Yew Lodge This was an excellent way to start our holiday, hotel and shuttle service was brilliant. Would thoroughly recommend it.
Mr Richardson 21 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Yew Lodge thanks for making our holiday extra special. what a great way to start. many thanks
Mrs Burrow 24 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Yew Lodge A most impressive service with a good room, breakfast and transport to and from the airport
Mr Wragg 27 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Yew Lodge Nice hotel. I would not say it was 4 star however. Transfers were excellent and completely hassle-free.
Mr Lavery 30 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Yew Lodge Very helpful staff and very efficient transfer to/from the airport. The family room was clean and comfortable.
Mrs Jeffery 31 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Yew Lodge excellent hotel, great value for money.
Mrs Cooper 06 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Yew Lodge a good buy and have already recommended someone to try your site
Mr Wilson 11 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Yew Lodge excellent service and top hotel
Mr Scott 10 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Yew Lodge Very pleased with all arrangements & the hotel along with the staff was excellent. Would definitely use Holiday Extras again.
Mr Culloty 11 Jun, 2011out of 5