Stanhill Court Hotel Gatwick AirportPre Book For Savings
- 250 Stanhill Court Hotel Gatwick Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
The Stanhill Court is an elegant country house built in 1881 and still packed with original features. It has 32 acres of beautiful gardens and a double AA Rosette-winning restaurant. It's 10 minutes from the terminal and costs £10 by taxi.
Reasons to book
- • Feel like the lord of the manor for a night at this elegant country house hotel!
- • Eat like a king in the 1881 restaurant, which has been awarded two AA rosettes for its locally-sourced cuisine.
- • Romance is in the air with four-poster beds and fairytale features.
- • All this and still just five miles for the airport!
All rooms at the Stanhill Court hotel have hot drinks, a flatscreen TV, phone, trouser press and free wifi and hard-line internet.
Room service is available from 7am until 11pm.
The Stanhill Court Hotel Gatwick Airport features free wifi throughout, award-winning restaurant and a bar.
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Room service
- • Internet access
- • Conference facilities
Take a seat in the wood-panelled dining room of Restaurant 1881 under the glittering chandelier and sample some delicious, home-grown cuisine. A sample menu might include a warm Bruschetta topped with parma ham, sun-blushed tomatoes and goat's cheese with balsamic dressing to start, a confit of duck leg with a cherry ju for your main, and a pistachio crème brulee with a ginger biscuit for dessert. Dinner is served from 7 until 9.30pm, 9pm on Sundays.
Elsewhere, the Restaurant 1881 serves a lighter menu for lunch from noon to 2pm, a half hour later on Sundays, or the Patio Bar offers sandwiches and nibbles from 9am until 2pm and 6 to 10pm.
For breakfast, the 1881 offers formal, waiter-service dining with all the usual cooked breakfast items, plus some more-unusual dishes, such as rolled oats and smoked haddock, and there's even a continental buffet if you'd prefer something lighter.
Smart dress is required in Restaurant 1881.
You can check in from 3pm, and you must check out by 10am. Reception closes at midnight so you need to arrive before then.
Rail and Coach
- Gatwick airport hotels with coach travel to Gatwick airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Gatwick airport hotels with rail travel to Gatwick airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Stanhill Court Hotel Gatwick Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Gatwick airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Stanhill Court Hotel Gatwick Airport Address