within walking distance
Beat the queues at Gatwick South with Virgin Atlantic
Passengers can check in for a Virgin Atlantic flight the night before departure, from 12pm to 9pm, to avoid the early morning check-in queues.
Points to note:
- All members of the party travelling should go to the Twilight check-in.
- The Virgin twilight check-in desk is based at the South Terminal of London Gatwick airport.
- Bring your tickets, passports and luggage.
- Passengers will be asked the standard security questions and will need to leave a local contact telephone number where you are staying over night - take your hotel telephone number with you.
- For those who need to check in an additional item of baggage on the day of departure, twilight check-in is not for you.
- Passengers who are collecting tickets on departure cannot take advantage of the Twilight check-in service.
Once checked in at Twilight check-in, there is no need to return to the check-in area. On arrival at Gatwick the following day go straight through to the departure lounge, with your boarding cards.
Virgin Airlines advise passengers to be at the airport a minimum of two hours before departure and to be at the departure gate no later than 50 minutes prior to flight departure .
There is no Virgin Twilight check-in at Heathrow airport.
The benefits are obvious for travellers who live locally and for those who plan to stay at a Gatwick airport hotel. Check out our prices for Gatwick airport hotel bookings and save yourself some money - we offer some very good prices at Gatwick.Top