Glasgow Erskine Bridge Reviews Page 3Customer ratings and feedback
- 684 Erskine Bridge Hotel Glasgow Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 84% of customers who left a review for the Erskine Bridge Hotel Glasgow Airport would book again
- 684 customers have given an average rating of
- Erskine Bridge Facilities were just as described. Staff very helpful and facilities excellent.
Mr Tough 21 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge We wouldn't use this hotel again. The room we were given was absolutely filthy, furniture falling apart. I complained and was moved to a more acceptable room. the long term car park was a field by the riverside, muddy, long grass, no lighting, NOT SECURE
Mr Howden 27 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Good sevice and good price
Mr Milner 02 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge everything was just perfect thanks for your attention
Mr Cowper 18 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge yes hotel and transfer to airport spot on thank you
Mrs Richardson 20 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge everything went smoothly
Mr Hagan 02 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge everything was fine thanks.
Mr Cowper 13 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge The staff were friendly and helpful, the room was clean and roomy, but most of the amenities were closed due to late season.
Mr Henderson 18 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge everything was good
Mr Cafferky 04 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Easy & efficient
Mr Anderson 12 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Excellent value for money. No complaints.
Mr Mcgill 29 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Hotel was fine but a little outdated...rooms were clean and comfortable so no complaints
Mr Mitchell 13 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge This is the 2nd time we have used holiday extra's. The hotel was great value for money.
Mr Gagin 09 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Yes Very satisfied with the service received
Mr Sutherland 08 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Hotel being refurbished, decor not good staff good
Mr Short 08 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge bar prices very expensive. Transfer good
Mr Murray 29 May, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Have booked with holiday extras for the past 5 years. Great value for money and had a lovely stay at the Erskine Bridge Hotel as per usual. Great deal for eating in the restaurant at night too. Will definitely be booking next year again.
Mrs Finlay 22 May, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge yes,yes,yes
Mr Murray 16 May, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Excellent service.
Mr Russell 16 May, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Excellent and pleasant stay!
Miss Sinclair 16 May, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Fantastic service highly recommended.....
Mr Alsop 06 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge We stay here every time we fly from Glasgow - close to Airport, nicely furnished rooms and the meals are delicious.
Mrs Cederstrom 12 May, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge No problems what so ever
Mr Whitecross 09 May, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Overall everything was as expected only issue was there appeared to have been a problem with the telephone in our room so the early morning call did not happen until airport shuttle arrived and a hotel staff member came to the door.
Mrs Bain 27 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Your service was once more excellent but bus service from hotel to airport and return could be greatly improved .
Mr Stewart 26 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Hotel was excellent. Staff were very good. Bit of a mix up about breakfast - whether booked or not.
Mrs Haddow 15 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge everything went well with no problems, and we will use you again.
Mr Smith 17 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge EXCELLENT VALUE
Mr Campbell 20 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Facilities as you described and everyone helpful
Mrs Billett 14 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge All went to plan Thank-you
Mr Twort 12 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge all excellent
Mr Erskine 11 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge everything went as described
Mrs Simpson 04 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Excellent service at Hotel, Staff were lovely - more than happy to help with anything! Delighted with the service I received! Room was immaculate and comfortable!
Miss Martin 28 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge We received excellent service from very pleasant and helpful staff.I think the hotel parking package is excellent value for money.
Mrs Morrison 21 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Hotel was really nice and website describes it well. However we were only offered a table in their restaurant for our meal and on leaving the restaurant discovered that we could have eaten in the bar which did things like fish and chips, burgers etc which would have been much more suitable for us with having our young baby with us.
Mr Gray 17 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Last time we stayed here the hotel was fab this time it was noisy and very cold in the rooms the whole place looks tired
Ms Dunlop 15 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge We were very pleased with our overnight stay at the Erskine Bridge Hotel and thought the staff were very helpful and efficient and were pleased with our room which was well furnished and comfortable. We also enjoyed a good meal in the restaurant in the evening. The shuttle service to the airport was efficient and on our return it was there very quickly for taking us back to the hotel to collect our car. The only small point which was a bit of a nuisance was the car park which was a bit mucky after a lot of rain.
Miss Alston 10 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge One small poimt needs addressing. Hotel staff in the restaurants are not aware of the discounts or free bottles of wine that may have come with your booking.
Mr Pratt 28 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge The arrangements were very good but the Hotel was not as good as expected... However I would definitely use your services again. Many thanks
Mr Stockdale 27 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Staff were very helpful,and everything went very smoothly. The exterior of the hotel was ugly, and the foyer and bar uninviting, but the room was nice and very clean. We were only using it as a stopover before a flight, so the room was the important thing
Miss Baldwin 18 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Used Erskine Bridge Hotel for overnight stay prior to early morning flight from Glasgow. What a bonus to enjoy a pleasant walk along the River Clyde! Parts of hotel looking a bit 'tired' but it's clear that upgrading works are ongoing. All staff very helpful
Mr Johnston 25 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Erskine Bridge Hotel was excellent, dinner and hotel very good. Staff very helpful. Value for money, which included parking for week, was excellent.
Mrs Gibson 15 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge We stayed at the Erskine Bridge Hotel in January and again in March 2010 and could see a vast improvement in the furnishings, decoration,quality of food and friendliness of the staff, we were also pleased to be given olives to nibble on with our drinks, would definatley recommend and also go back to this hotel again.
Mrs Marlow 13 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge excellent value for money at the erskine bridge hotel. only had to wait a few minutes for our transfer to hotel when we arrived back.
Mrs Stokes 09 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Erskine Bridge BOOKED HOTEL AND CAR PARKING AT GLASGOW AIRPORT, STAYED AT ERSKINE BRIDGE HOTEL PRIOR TO FLYING OUT.EXCELLENT SERVICE NO PROBLEMS WITH DROP OFF AND PICK UP FROM AIRPORT. FLEW OUT 10/12/09 AND RETURNED 17/12/09. WOULD USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN.
Miss Dibsdale 26 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Erskine Bridge on our return we waited 35mins and then the minibus went to the normandy hotel first which meant we caught rush hour on the motorway which was the whole reason for us booking the hotel to avoid this.
Mr Mackay 06 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Far from smooth booked into Erskine Bridge hotel as always moved to sister hotel the Normandy rooms were not as good very disappointed
Ms Finnie 30 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Erskine Bridge very quick and efficient service, will definitely use this site again, have used it several times in the past, well pleased
Mrs Mcfarlane 06 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Erskine Bridge Delivery to and from the airport were good
Mr Fraser 20 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Erskine Bridge as always the best idea so far arrive at the airport relaxe and refreshed
Mr Stevenson 25 Mar, 2009out of 5