Manchester Britannia Airport Reviews Page 2Customer ratings and feedback
- 889 Manchester Britannia Airport Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- 78% of customers who left a review for the Manchester Britannia Airport Reviews Pages would book again
- 889 customers have given an average rating of
- Britannia the staff were very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was excellent
Walsh 13 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Hotel very basic but considering what we paid, it served the purpose well for one night. Staff were very efficient and helpful.
Murray 03 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Britannia staff were brillant, and very pleasant, room very clean, food was good. can't fault it.
Woodhead 30 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Britannia We found booking airport parking with an overnight stay to be a great idea (especially as we got a flat tyre on the drive down from Scotland!) Everything was extremely good, from the helpfulness of the staff and drivers, to the condition of the hotel room. We also enjoyed a very tasty meal in the hotel the night before our flight.
Kerr 09 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Britannia everything went well without a hitch
Holland 24 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Britannia very pleased with the service, the only negative is the rooms were a little dated and in need of an update
Mrs Wakelin 14 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Good going out but had to wait on return and took two calls to the taxi office before driver arrived. Car had limited space and driver wanted me to help lift cases into the back, which I refused.
Mr Blundell 12 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Excellent
Staff where courteous
Breakfast is recommended
Mr Cooper 05 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Everything was all arranged, shall definately use you again
Mrs Selley 03 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Hotel in need of maintenance / redecoration.
Mrs Olive 02 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Yes
Mr Todd 30 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Everything went smoothly as always. I would and do recommend Holiday Extras to everyone I know.
Mrs Mayor 06 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Britannia staff very helpful rooms clean and comfortable breakfast very nice
Mr James 06 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Although mattress in airport hotel was new (very comfy) Hotel decor in great need of renewal.
Mrs Parr 06 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Very helpful staff and the hotel was exactly as described. The booking process was very easy and the gentleman who dealt with us with a delight.
Mrs Moore 02 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Britannia the hotel we stopped in was fine, the staff very efficent, the airport transfer was total chaos, hopless getting to the airport, so bad when we arrived home we had to arrange for our own taxi to get back to the hotel
Mr Bowers 16 Jul, 2012out of 5
- Britannia yes
Mr Hoggett 15 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Found them very helpful and allot plan
Mr Cooper 14 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Facilities and staff were ok but had bad experience with the transfer to Airport.
Mr Lambert 21 May, 2012out of 5
- Britannia holiday could not have been better
Mr Hamlett 07 May, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Everything ran smoothly. The staff were helpful and I had a pleasant stay. Thank you
Mrs Kafno 01 May, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Everything went exactly as planned thanks to very helpful staff
Mr Marshall 30 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Made a nice, stress free start to the holiday. Would recommend.
Miss Young 27 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Have used your company a number of times and I have found you very good. This hotel was acceptable for a one night stay.The car park facilites were poor. The parking bays were very narrow making it difficult to exit the car. There was an awful lot of broken glass around the park floor.
Mr Clark 14 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Excellent service, Very clean room. Will book again.
Mr Thornalley 08 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Everything absolutely fine - parking and hotel very good value for money
Mrs Jones 28 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Britannia it was a great way to start my holiday
Mr Wilkinson 18 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Very helpful front desk when my car wouldn't start. Kept me supplied with coffee while waiting for the recovery service!!
Mr Dunn 16 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Yes
Mr Rose 25 Feb, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Yes the only problem was that the taxi was 3/4 hour late in picking us up from the hotel to the airport
Mr Rudd 12 Feb, 2012out of 5
- Britannia yes
Miss Pringle 09 Feb, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Very smooth and easy, simple with no hastle
Miss Wright 02 Feb, 2012out of 5
- Britannia all good
Mrs Rider 20 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Britannia We did not receive the pre arranged early wakeup call. Fortunately we had set an alarm as a backup
Mr Newton 07 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Hotel was very convenient; room was excellent for 3 people and breakfast was very good.
Mr Heasley 02 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Britannia ok
Mr Davies 31 Dec, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Staff helpful. Excellent service
Miss Peacey 11 Dec, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Simple to book - hotel as expected -
Mrs Virgo 02 Dec, 2011out of 5
- Britannia adequate
Mr Hall 26 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Britannia great hotel very helpful staff and secure parking what a great start to our holiday will use again and would recommend to everyone
Mr Edwards 25 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Britannia hotel fine , slow dinner service easy parking for airport
Mrs Robinson 25 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Rooms comfortable and staff helpful and friendly
Mrs Mannion 19 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Britannia all as described, service friendly and helpful
Mr Macdonald 16 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Britannia All as expected and ran smoothly
Mrs Waterworth 17 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Britannia the service was spot on. everything was good as a woman on your own these things worry you but everything went smoothly
Mrs Halliwell 15 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Britannia All as described
Mr Bartlett 10 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Your service was excellent I could not fault you
Mr Dixon 05 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel - No problems. Your service 1st class - again.
Mr Mullen 03 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Britannia hotel in Manchester was a bit dated but cleaner than holiday inns we have stayed in , does the job for 1 nights stay and on site parking , about £9 in taxi to airport
Hassle free overall which is what I like #easylife
Mr Hogg 03 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Yes very helpful but the transfer arrangements were not clear and we were standing in the wrong pick up point which costs us half an hour or more. Otherwise excellent as always!
Mr Kinsey 01 Nov, 2011out of 5