Manchester Britannia Airport Reviews Page 2Customer ratings and feedback
- 929 Manchester Britannia Airport Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- 78% of customers who left a review for the Manchester Britannia Airport Reviews Pages would book again
- 929 customers have given an average rating of
- Britannia Good hotel, bar and restuarant. Slight problem with transfers to airpot where we weren't booked onto pickup but manager rectified problem and were given taxi.
Mrs Vanes 15 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Yes everything went smoothly, hotel staff where very helpful, we booked an evening meal, which we thought was excellent, although we did not have a problenm, my only concern was the security of the vehicle.
Mr Brookes 12 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia every thing was excellent
Mrs Robinson 09 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Hotel a bit dated ,but clean and the evening meal was well worth the money thank you
Mrs Hartshorn 09 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia All ok
Mrs Dunkerley 06 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Everything was good & as described
Miss Thompson 03 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia all was spot on
Mr Ingleby 02 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia excellent value
Mr Young 30 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Britannia we were extremely satisfied with everything we booked
Mrs Vaughan 06 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Stayed at Britannia Airport hotel prior to our flight from Manchester airport to Mexico. The hotel was clean and convenient for the airport and included 15 days secure parking at the hotel. We would definitely stay again at this hotel as it is good value for money.
Mrs Ross 17 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Every thing was very nice, the food was lovely and good prices at the hotel, the staff were very helpful and arranged a taxi for us. The taxi only took minutes to pick us up on the way back. All in all perfect end to a perfect holiday.
Mrs Williams 11 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Couldn't ask for anything else:)
Mrs Wightman 11 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Britannia britania airport hotel and car park convenient place to leave the car whilst on holiday
Mr Dilworth 08 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Excellent trip in every way, flight, hotel in excellent position, travel and museum passes--we had a lovely time--many thanks
Mr Weate 21 Feb, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Holiday extras staff very good - hotel booked not up to standard
Mrs Tasker 06 Feb, 2013out of 5
- Britannia couldn't fault anything we asked for, service at the hotel were great, transfers exactly as described......a great way to start and in the end because of flight delays, a great way to finish our holiday.....well done
Mrs Ryder 31 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Britannia only issue was the pickup taxifrom airport. We had to wait over an hour in the freezing cold!!b had to 'phone hotel, then the taxi firm,who informed us that we should have 'phoned them to inform tham that we were waiting!! Hotel should have explained this to us
Mrs Wileman 27 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Everything went to plan
Mr Laker 13 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Britannia very good service hotel good all ran smoothly
Mrs O'rourke 22 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Britannia the staff were very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was excellent
Walsh 13 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Hotel very basic but considering what we paid, it served the purpose well for one night. Staff were very efficient and helpful.
Murray 03 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Britannia staff were brillant, and very pleasant, room very clean, food was good. can't fault it.
Woodhead 30 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Britannia We found booking airport parking with an overnight stay to be a great idea (especially as we got a flat tyre on the drive down from Scotland!) Everything was extremely good, from the helpfulness of the staff and drivers, to the condition of the hotel room. We also enjoyed a very tasty meal in the hotel the night before our flight.
Kerr 09 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Britannia everything went well without a hitch
Holland 24 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Britannia very pleased with the service, the only negative is the rooms were a little dated and in need of an update
Mrs Wakelin 14 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Good going out but had to wait on return and took two calls to the taxi office before driver arrived. Car had limited space and driver wanted me to help lift cases into the back, which I refused.
Mr Blundell 12 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Excellent
Staff where courteous
Breakfast is recommended
Mr Cooper 05 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Everything was all arranged, shall definately use you again
Mrs Selley 03 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Hotel in need of maintenance / redecoration.
Mrs Olive 02 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Yes
Mr Todd 30 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Everything went smoothly as always. I would and do recommend Holiday Extras to everyone I know.
Mrs Mayor 06 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Britannia staff very helpful rooms clean and comfortable breakfast very nice
Mr James 06 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Although mattress in airport hotel was new (very comfy) Hotel decor in great need of renewal.
Mrs Parr 06 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Very helpful staff and the hotel was exactly as described. The booking process was very easy and the gentleman who dealt with us with a delight.
Mrs Moore 02 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Britannia the hotel we stopped in was fine, the staff very efficent, the airport transfer was total chaos, hopless getting to the airport, so bad when we arrived home we had to arrange for our own taxi to get back to the hotel
Mr Bowers 16 Jul, 2012out of 5
- Britannia yes
Mr Hoggett 15 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Found them very helpful and allot plan
Mr Cooper 14 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Facilities and staff were ok but had bad experience with the transfer to Airport.
Mr Lambert 21 May, 2012out of 5
- Britannia holiday could not have been better
Mr Hamlett 07 May, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Everything ran smoothly. The staff were helpful and I had a pleasant stay. Thank you
Mrs Kafno 01 May, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Everything went exactly as planned thanks to very helpful staff
Mr Marshall 30 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Made a nice, stress free start to the holiday. Would recommend.
Miss Young 27 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Have used your company a number of times and I have found you very good. This hotel was acceptable for a one night stay.The car park facilites were poor. The parking bays were very narrow making it difficult to exit the car. There was an awful lot of broken glass around the park floor.
Mr Clark 14 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Excellent service, Very clean room. Will book again.
Mr Thornalley 08 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Everything absolutely fine - parking and hotel very good value for money
Mrs Jones 28 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Britannia it was a great way to start my holiday
Mr Wilkinson 18 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Very helpful front desk when my car wouldn't start. Kept me supplied with coffee while waiting for the recovery service!!
Mr Dunn 16 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Yes
Mr Rose 25 Feb, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Yes the only problem was that the taxi was 3/4 hour late in picking us up from the hotel to the airport
Mr Rudd 12 Feb, 2012out of 5
- Britannia yes
Miss Pringle 09 Feb, 2012out of 5