Manchester Britannia Airport ReviewsManchester Britannia Airport Reviews
- 854 Britannia Airport Hotel Manchester ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- 78% of customers who left a review for the Britannia Airport Hotel Manchester would book again
- 854 customers have given an average rating of
- Britannia Fairly basic facilities, Staff helpful, generally scruffy reception area. Fine for single night stay and fairly efficient airport transfer. Somewhat confused arrangements for pickup on return. Gatwick has specified stops for transfer vehicles.
Mr Atkin 22 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Britannia We always book for the Brittania Airport hotel the night before our flight and park the car there. Great service, good food, pleasant staff.
Mrs Mayor 19 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Britannia Everything went smoothly
Miss Littler 16 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Britannia Everything ok the dinner offer was excellent value, property is a little run down but the staff are helpful and friendly.
Mr Pratt 15 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Britannia every thing went smoothly, been here several times, never had any problems
Mrs Armstrong 18 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Britannia Very good.
Mr Green 15 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Britannia just one hiccup, I had ordered the evening meal, but the hotel had no record of this, and it then involved in contacting you to confirm that the booking had been made, just a little annoying
Mrs Wileman 29 Jan, 2015out of 5
- Britannia fantastic service would highly recommend
Mr Burns 24 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Britannia Very happy would use again
Mrs Groves 10 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Britannia The food was very basic, heated on warm plates. The room was very hot so we had to have the window open so it was very noisy, so not much sleep had.
Mrs Jackson 05 Aug, 2014out of 5
- Britannia Yes everything was to our satisfaction, hotel good, transport to and from airport very good. Although no complaints, bed was a bit on the small side otherwise everything perfect, food in hotel excellent. Thank you.
Mrs Hirst 02 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Very helpfully all went well and very pocket freindly.
Mr Smith 26 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Everything went smoothly,location of hotel very convinient for the airport,and the shuttle serivce was on time on out ward journey and return,staff very polite and helpful at hotel,would recommend to friends.
Mr Francis 23 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Good hotel, bar and restuarant. Slight problem with transfers to airpot where we weren't booked onto pickup but manager rectified problem and were given taxi.
Mrs Vanes 15 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Yes everything went smoothly, hotel staff where very helpful, we booked an evening meal, which we thought was excellent, although we did not have a problenm, my only concern was the security of the vehicle.
Mr Brookes 12 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia every thing was excellent
Mrs Robinson 09 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Hotel a bit dated ,but clean and the evening meal was well worth the money thank you
Mrs Hartshorn 09 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia All ok
Mrs Dunkerley 06 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Everything was good & as described
Miss Thompson 03 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia all was spot on
Mr Ingleby 02 May, 2013out of 5
- Britannia excellent value
Mr Young 30 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Britannia we were extremely satisfied with everything we booked
Mrs Vaughan 06 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Stayed at Britannia Airport hotel prior to our flight from Manchester airport to Mexico. The hotel was clean and convenient for the airport and included 15 days secure parking at the hotel. We would definitely stay again at this hotel as it is good value for money.
Mrs Ross 17 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Every thing was very nice, the food was lovely and good prices at the hotel, the staff were very helpful and arranged a taxi for us. The taxi only took minutes to pick us up on the way back. All in all perfect end to a perfect holiday.
Mrs Williams 11 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Couldn't ask for anything else:)
Mrs Wightman 11 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Britannia britania airport hotel and car park convenient place to leave the car whilst on holiday
Mr Dilworth 08 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Excellent trip in every way, flight, hotel in excellent position, travel and museum passes--we had a lovely time--many thanks
Mr Weate 21 Feb, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Holiday extras staff very good - hotel booked not up to standard
Mrs Tasker 06 Feb, 2013out of 5
- Britannia couldn't fault anything we asked for, service at the hotel were great, transfers exactly as described......a great way to start and in the end because of flight delays, a great way to finish our holiday.....well done
Mrs Ryder 31 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Britannia only issue was the pickup taxifrom airport. We had to wait over an hour in the freezing cold!!b had to 'phone hotel, then the taxi firm,who informed us that we should have 'phoned them to inform tham that we were waiting!! Hotel should have explained this to us
Mrs Wileman 27 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Britannia Everything went to plan
Mr Laker 13 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Britannia very good service hotel good all ran smoothly
Mrs O'rourke 22 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Britannia the staff were very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was excellent
Walsh 13 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Hotel very basic but considering what we paid, it served the purpose well for one night. Staff were very efficient and helpful.
Murray 03 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Britannia staff were brillant, and very pleasant, room very clean, food was good. can't fault it.
Woodhead 30 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Britannia We found booking airport parking with an overnight stay to be a great idea (especially as we got a flat tyre on the drive down from Scotland!) Everything was extremely good, from the helpfulness of the staff and drivers, to the condition of the hotel room. We also enjoyed a very tasty meal in the hotel the night before our flight.
Kerr 09 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Britannia everything went well without a hitch
Holland 24 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Britannia very pleased with the service, the only negative is the rooms were a little dated and in need of an update
Mrs Wakelin 14 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Good going out but had to wait on return and took two calls to the taxi office before driver arrived. Car had limited space and driver wanted me to help lift cases into the back, which I refused.
Mr Blundell 12 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Excellent
Staff where courteous
Breakfast is recommended
Mr Cooper 05 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Everything was all arranged, shall definately use you again
Mrs Selley 03 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Hotel in need of maintenance / redecoration.
Mrs Olive 02 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Yes
Mr Todd 30 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Everything went smoothly as always. I would and do recommend Holiday Extras to everyone I know.
Mrs Mayor 06 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Britannia staff very helpful rooms clean and comfortable breakfast very nice
Mr James 06 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Although mattress in airport hotel was new (very comfy) Hotel decor in great need of renewal.
Mrs Parr 06 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Britannia Very helpful staff and the hotel was exactly as described. The booking process was very easy and the gentleman who dealt with us with a delight.
Mrs Moore 02 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Britannia the hotel we stopped in was fine, the staff very efficent, the airport transfer was total chaos, hopless getting to the airport, so bad when we arrived home we had to arrange for our own taxi to get back to the hotel
Mr Bowers 16 Jul, 2012out of 5
- Britannia yes
Mr Hoggett 15 Jun, 2012out of 5