Manchester Britannia Airport Reviews Page 3Customer ratings and feedback
- 889 Manchester Britannia Airport Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- 78% of customers who left a review for the Manchester Britannia Airport Reviews Pages would book again
- 889 customers have given an average rating of
- Britannia Another successful arrangement - exactly as described.
Mr Buchanan 27 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Organisation second to none.Very good value for money.Will certainly use the service again.
Mr Mann 26 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Efficient organisation with transfers arriving on time.
Mr Guinness 16 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Always use holidayextras for airport hotels and car parking.No problems ever experienced and excellent value for money
Mr Alexander 12 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Britannia the staff were very friendly and helpful, all transfers to the airport were on time and very efficient
Mr Langton 01 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Britannia the destination was great the staff were great and the reps were great what more can i say?
Mr Tuite 30 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Britannia No problem - booked hotel and parking at the airport and all went fine
Mr Robbins 29 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Britannia The Britannia Airport hotel was easy to find and had good facilities. The room was fine and the breakfast deal was excellent, the staff courteous and vey helpful.
Mr Murray 27 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Britannia Airport hotel, ok, clean and friedly but bathrooms so small!!!!
Mrs Wilcock 26 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Didn't realise that we would have to park the car at the other Britannia hotel on the morning of the flight. If this information had been given at time of booking, we would have booked to stay the night at the other hotel.
Mr Taylor 24 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Britannia The hotel we stayed at was the Britannia Airport Hotel but we were told we had to park at the Britannia Country House hotel a few miles away. Would stay at the country house next time so we would not have to rush in the morning.
Mr Hubbold 21 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Britannia The hotel was a little bit shabby, but clean and the staff were very helpful. Had the hotel have been better, I would have marked 10.
Mrs Everitt 20 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Britannia This was the first time we'd used this facility, it really was an extention of the holiday.
Mr Billington 19 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Yes very helpfull
Mrs Hose 10 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Britannia YES EVERYTHING WENT TO PLAN
Mr Troth 25 Aug, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Took the pain out of any hanging about on arrival at reception.
Mr Brown 25 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Very comfortable, very straight forward and well organised airport transfers
Mr Saint 19 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Britannia good hotel, parking and transfer.
Mr Rayner 14 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Britannia The facilities at the hotel were good and parking the car at the hotel for the duration of our holiday was well worth the money.
Mrs Holmes 12 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Britannia It was great to know our car was safe for the duration of our holiday and when we arrived back in the U.K. after a very late flight the hotel welcomed us and quickly gave us a room to have a few hours sleep. I would definitely recommend holiday extras.
Mrs Mccormick 08 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Yes everything was great,really enjoyed the show.
Mr Lutkin 02 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Britannia No problems, hotel good, and food was more than edible!
Mrs Chapman 01 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Britannia The location of hotel for the airport is ideal. Rooms were fair not what I expected and the food unfortunately was very poor. Staff could be more conscientious..
Miss Di-Vito 29 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Britannia A great start to our holidays, as usual. Everything went smoothly from checking in to collecting our car 2 weeks later. Clean rooms, good food and helpful staff, everything we wanted.Cheers
Mrs Mayor 23 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Excellent value for money.
This is what I always expect and get from Holiday Extras.
Mr Martin 15 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Britannia hotel was fine,rooms very clean, parking was ok,just bit worried that anyone could enter parking lot
Mrs Braim 21 May, 2010out of 5
- Britannia hotel was fine, it was the transfers we were dissatisfied with, on return from our holiday the return transfer bus was not due at airport again for 2hrs, so it cost us ?15 in a black taxi cab bk to hotel to retrieve our car!
Mrs Tumelty 29 May, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Everything went very well, and I would definitely use this service again.
Mrs Nicol 11 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Everything went smoothly and I would use holiday extras again
Mr Graham 15 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Poor quality & dirty hotel, poor quality parking. Do not use this hotel.
Mr Gannon 05 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Britannia We had an amazing time the hotel was fantastic.
Mrs Crozier 06 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Britannia very good did what they said they would do very helpful
Mrs Mallard 17 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Britannia staff 1a, room very good, airport transfer fast & friendly. Would use again. Thanks JP
Mr Cullen 20 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Excellent service
Mrs Banks 22 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Britannia after a six hour flight we returned to the hotel at 11pm to be told they were over booked and were sent to another.we were told it was ten mins drive which turned out to be 45 mins,this was booked in may,so not happy with the service we recived
Mrs Steward 30 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Britannia I would use this facility again, but I hadn't noticed in your blurb that I had to pay the hotel an extra ?5.00 per journey to use the airport bus facility. The bus was late arriving, this aggravated by our our decision to catch the bus.
Mr Robertson 02 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Britannia accommodation perfect. staff exceptionally helpful. transfers quick and efficient with very helpful and courteous drivers.
Mr Mcconnell 08 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Britannia The hotel was a little more tired looking than we expected but served our needs.
Mrs Parr 12 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Staff were very helpful definitely use again excellent value
Mrs Ashdown 03 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Everything was as I expected it to be. We had no problems and the staff were helpful and friendly.
Mr Hendry 28 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Britannia fantastic
Mr Sowerby 25 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Britannia the cark park spaces were a tight squeeze
Mrs Trimingham 18 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Britannia first class, as usual....from start to finish.
Mrs Hansord 28 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Britannia GREAT SERVICE THANK YOU
Mr Oliver 18 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Britannia We were unfortunate not to be able to fly due to the volcano situation but the staff did all they could to keep us informed of the situation.
Mr Drain 01 May, 2010out of 5
- Britannia The staff were very unhelpful. Our room key didn't work. They wouldn't let us change room. The room smelled fusty like it hadn't been aired for a while. The food choice was limited to a "like it or lump it" set menu, which we weren't aware of when we paid for and booked it in advance. The shuttle bus had set times and went to another hotel before visiting all the terminals at the airport. It took 45mins to do a 5min journey. It cost £9 return, and only the same to jump in a taxi! Very disappointing.
Mrs Clarke 20 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Ash trays in the bedroom. Cigarette burns in net curtains, bed very hard springs sticking out, not what i expected for £90 never again.
Mr Parton 06 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Britannia We stayed at the Brittannia Airport Hotel, the hotel was very good value for money and as you described, the staff were very helpful and friendly and the food and drink very reasonable.
Mr Houghton 02 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Your service was very good.
Mr Sattar 07 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Britannia For the price the hotel and parking were good value for money. Food in the bar was adequate to fulfil our needs and the barman was pleasant enough. I would use this facility again.
Mr Turnbull 05 Sep, 2009out of 5