Manchester Britannia Airport Reviews Page 3Customer ratings and feedback
- 794 Britannia Airport Hotel Manchester ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- 78% of customers who left a review for the Britannia Airport Hotel Manchester would book again
- 794 customers have given an average rating of
- Britannia hotel was fine, it was the transfers we were dissatisfied with, on return from our holiday the return transfer bus was not due at airport again for 2hrs, so it cost us ?15 in a black taxi cab bk to hotel to retrieve our car!
Mrs Tumelty 29 May, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Everything went very well, and I would definitely use this service again.
Mrs Nicol 11 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Everything went smoothly and I would use holiday extras again
Mr Graham 15 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Poor quality & dirty hotel, poor quality parking. Do not use this hotel.
Mr Gannon 05 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Britannia We had an amazing time the hotel was fantastic.
Mrs Crozier 06 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Britannia very good did what they said they would do very helpful
Mrs Mallard 17 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Britannia staff 1a, room very good, airport transfer fast & friendly. Would use again. Thanks JP
Mr Cullen 20 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Excellent service
Mrs Banks 22 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Britannia after a six hour flight we returned to the hotel at 11pm to be told they were over booked and were sent to another.we were told it was ten mins drive which turned out to be 45 mins,this was booked in may,so not happy with the service we recived
Mrs Steward 30 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Britannia I would use this facility again, but I hadn't noticed in your blurb that I had to pay the hotel an extra ?5.00 per journey to use the airport bus facility. The bus was late arriving, this aggravated by our our decision to catch the bus.
Mr Robertson 02 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Britannia accommodation perfect. staff exceptionally helpful. transfers quick and efficient with very helpful and courteous drivers.
Mr Mcconnell 08 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Britannia The hotel was a little more tired looking than we expected but served our needs.
Mrs Parr 12 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Staff were very helpful definitely use again excellent value
Mrs Ashdown 03 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Everything was as I expected it to be. We had no problems and the staff were helpful and friendly.
Mr Hendry 28 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Britannia fantastic
Mr Sowerby 25 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Britannia the cark park spaces were a tight squeeze
Mrs Trimingham 18 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Britannia first class, as usual....from start to finish.
Mrs Hansord 28 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Britannia GREAT SERVICE THANK YOU
Mr Oliver 18 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Britannia We were unfortunate not to be able to fly due to the volcano situation but the staff did all they could to keep us informed of the situation.
Mr Drain 01 May, 2010out of 5
- Britannia The staff were very unhelpful. Our room key didn't work. They wouldn't let us change room. The room smelled fusty like it hadn't been aired for a while. The food choice was limited to a "like it or lump it" set menu, which we weren't aware of when we paid for and booked it in advance. The shuttle bus had set times and went to another hotel before visiting all the terminals at the airport. It took 45mins to do a 5min journey. It cost £9 return, and only the same to jump in a taxi! Very disappointing.
Mrs Clarke 20 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Ash trays in the bedroom. Cigarette burns in net curtains, bed very hard springs sticking out, not what i expected for £90 never again.
Mr Parton 06 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Britannia We stayed at the Brittannia Airport Hotel, the hotel was very good value for money and as you described, the staff were very helpful and friendly and the food and drink very reasonable.
Mr Houghton 02 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Your service was very good.
Mr Sattar 07 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Britannia For the price the hotel and parking were good value for money. Food in the bar was adequate to fulfil our needs and the barman was pleasant enough. I would use this facility again.
Mr Turnbull 05 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Britannia The hotel we stayed in was adequate, but the hourly transfer bus back to the hotel from the airport (which in itself was far too infrequent) was over an hour late picking us up, so we were left waiting around, wasting time. In the future I would book an-airport hotel, and park on the airport, much easier, and less hassle free, when trying to amuse a 5 year old whilst having to keep an eye on all our luggage.
Mr Heywood 03 Aug, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Everything was so easy, we where flying out with our 2 year old son to get married abroad, holiday extra's made this so smooth, many thanks
Mr Sutton 07 Jun, 2009out of 5
- Britannia We had a comfortable night at the hotel and the transfer to and from the airport was good. No problem with parking facilities.
Mrs Davison 17 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Britannia Very easy to find hotel and parking very good
Mr Bailey 09 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Britannia As usual no hassle
Mrs Kay-Scherer 01 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Britannia Would recommend Brittannia
Mr Gibbins 29 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Britannia Hotel basic, but friendly and comfortable. Everything went very smoothly (even got a free days extra parking) The price: £134 for 4 people, 2 cars and 15 days parking was equal to the cost of a taxi to the airport. It was a great way to start the holiday. It's an airport hotel so be realistic. The staff were great, the breakfast good and only a fiver, food was reasonably priced and decent quality. You get to talk to other travelers over a pint and not be rushed getting to the airport. Takes the fear away from getting delayed on flight day. I'll use it again and recommend to friends. I'll be realistic though. It ain't the Ritz, but it's better value than the price you pay as it's about the same (if not less) than paying for parking alone.
Mr Wynne 28 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Britannia Ease and convenience
Mr Armstrong 27 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Britannia Premier car parking is improved!
Mr Hopkins 23 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Britannia I shall recommend the service to others.
Mr Whewell 20 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Britannia Excellent service once again - we had to cancel our holiday at the last minute due to a family bereavement but I transferred the hotel and parking to my daughter who was going away the following week with no problems at all. We did go two weeks later and booked our hotel and parking through you which again was excellent.
Mrs Kerfoot 03 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Britannia This is our 3rd stay prior to going on holiday we find it very relaxing & stress free. We have recommended staying at this hotel to several of our friends.
Mrs Crossley 03 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Britannia as far as i,am concerned everything was first rate.Thank you
Mr Goode 02 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Britannia ideal if travelling early in morning
Mrs Hartle 07 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Britannia Everything went well
Mr Hetherington 03 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Britannia brill service! coach to airport was going to be full so they booked our car to park in premier car park great customer service
Mr Basnett 01 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Britannia Staff excellent, food good, room good. Decoration could do with a bit of freshening up.
Mrs Brooks 29 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Britannia The hotel was very welcoming and happy to help, even not charging for an extra days car parking.
Mr Wood 22 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Britannia a good place to stay if going from manchester also agood price will do it again next time
Mr Hooper 12 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Britannia have used your services in the past always excellent
Ms Woods 29 May, 2008out of 5
- Britannia fast and effienct service to and from the hotel to airport.
comfortable stay with excellent service
Mr Tindall 23 May, 2008out of 5
- Britannia Great start to our holidays, thank you.
Mrs Cox 08 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Britannia Website easy to use and book accommodation, pleasant staff
14 Mar, 2007out of 5
- Britannia i feel the customer service we received was first class very helpful and would definitely book with holiday extras again
Mrs Watson 28 Mar, 2007out of 5
- Britannia best value parking around. made catching an early flight easy
06 Apr, 2007out of 5
- Britannia GREAT LOCATION NO PROBLEMS AT ALL
Mr Lawson 26 Apr, 2007out of 5