Hallmark Hotel Manchester airport ReviewsManchester airport Hallmark Hotel customer reviews
- 292 Hallmark Hotel Manchester Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 82% of customers who left a review for the Hallmark Hotel Manchester Airport would book again
- 292 customers have given an average rating of
- Hallmark All went very well staff very helpful and facilities first class
Mr Greasby 14 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Hallmark Not sure how you would improve the service fantastic from start to finish!!!! Absolutely fantastic thanks so much from the whole family AAA+++
Mr Cooper 28 Sep, 2013out of 5
- Hallmark No problems and good service from all staff
Mr Moxon 25 Sep, 2013out of 5
- Hallmark Great service, everything as described, will use again for next holiday.
Mr/S Cox 24 Sep, 2013out of 5
- Hallmark The room in the hotel was substandard. My sons camp-bed had damaged springs and was a mere 1cm from the floor.
Mrs Hall 16 Jul, 2013out of 5
- Hallmark the hotel was a bit drab, the evening meal, was the saving grace,compliments to kitchen staff an excellent meal
Mrs Dugdale 04 Feb, 2013out of 5
- Hallmark very helpfull
Mr Beveridge 20 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Hallmark Taxi came on time. Well organised. Nice hotel. A really good start to our holiday.
Harvey 06 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Hallmark Had to wait a while of taxi to hotel on return other than that Fab .
Mr Hodgson 08 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Hallmark excelent all round. hotel and staff were first class.
Mr Ford 18 Jul, 2012out of 5
- Hallmark Everything was perfect.The room was spotless, staff helpful and friendly.Taxi service spot on,would definatley use this hotel again,and would highly recommend it to anyone. Cant see any room for improvement.
Mr Smith 06 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Hallmark Tried a new hotel in Manchester, Hallmark, as Menzies full. Good. Near pub for food, pickup swift and easy, hotel comfortable. Breakfast good and much less then at airport! Only things, small parking area for cars left for holidays behind spa spa.
Mrs Smith 14 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Hallmark Hallmark hotel and parking excellent good value for money.Also original holiday cancelled by Vigin to thailand but no problem with H/extras to change original booking
Mr Kanggs 22 May, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Fantastic hotel and good value.
Mr King 28 May, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Exellent hotel, great food,helpful staff. Trouble free transfers both to and from the airport, will definitely use this hotel again when flying from Manchester.
Mr Abson 29 May, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Everything was fine - no problems. Thank you.
Mr Hart 31 May, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark We were informed on our home phone that the hotel we had booked was overbooked. We were in egypt at the time so when we got back to the uk at 2.00 am- we got to the hotel only to be told we couldn't stay there.
Mrs Mathers 03 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Hotel and staff good and bus transfer excellent.
Mrs Simpson 20 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Extremely good value for money
Mrs Healey 21 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark everything was booked on line and was easy and straight forward to use.
Mrs Berridge 23 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Hotel was exceptional value for money with the park and fly.
Mrs Clish 23 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Hotel was everything we wanted and made the perfect start to our holiday
Mr Crozier 02 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark excellent all went perfectly have used you in the past always first class
Mrs Coyle 09 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark could not be better hotel, room and staff first class .
Mr Martin 09 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark had booked 4 person taxi but was put into 13 seat taxi bus
Mr Walker 10 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark All as described .No problems
Mr Graham 12 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark All went well, small problem on return but quickly rectified. We will certainly use the site again.
Mr Kirkman 15 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Everything went very smoothly. Hotel, restaurant and transfer staff were very helpful, very friendly and very efficient.
Ms Gordon 24 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Room was first class, hotel in general was first class.
Mr Mitchell 25 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark nice hotel, good facilities, but taxi was a bit late picking us up to take us to the airport.
Mrs Stephenson 04 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Very good service
Mrs Wingell 20 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark the taxi from manchester picked us up at 21-oo we landed @ 19-20 very poor
Mrs Keenan 29 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Great service, fantastic hotel. Does exactly what it says on the tin!!
Mr Vause 11 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Great hotel at a great price! Thanks holidayextras.com!
Mr Morrissey 11 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark everything excellent
Mr Parr 03 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark The minibus we requested for 6.45am arrived in time BUT another party from the hotel got on it and we had to wait for 20 mins for another minibus. I feel the hotel should have informed one group in advance that they would be delayed (so no need to get up
Mr Willitts 07 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark excellent hotel and taxi to and from airport would definitely recommend also VIP lounge good.
Mrs Donnelly 16 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Room lovely.
Locality and transfer service was ideal.
Mr Massie 22 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Excellent stay and park at the Hallmark Manchester, couldn't have been a better experience.
Ms Ashbridge 09 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Hotel brilliant only drawback we had to wait 45 mins for taxi on return to airport.
Mr Lacey 08 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Hallmark Everything as described. Price Promise seems to be as promoted!
Mr Shave 23 May, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark great hotel and car parking. set us on he right path for our holiday
Mr Buckley 11 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Hallmark The hotel and parking were good value and a stress free start to the holiday
the airport lounge was ideal and the complementary snacks good. We had a flight delay and this made the wait much more bearable.
Mrs Quansah 11 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Hallmark The taxi to pick us up on the return took 1 hour to arrive (and this at 1:00 in the morning with 2 young children standing in the cold!)
The hotel was great.
Mrs Murray-Carmicha 10 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Hallmark Everything went very smoothly and the hotel gave us an opportunity to relax following a stressful drive down from Scotland in the winter weather. The staff were efficient and helpful. I would book via holiday extras again and would recommed the Hallmark hotel in Manchester. The only negative point was that on our return the room we were allocated was at the back of the hotel and a bit noisy - I think because of extractor fans.
Miss Maclean 05 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Hallmark Hotel was good but room cold. Staff provided a fan heater when we complained. Transfer service to airport very efficient.
Mrs Iceton 22 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark We were totally messed around by your company, due to being put in a double room when we had booked a treble, this was very sressful. I shouldn't have to stand in a hotel reception whilst they sort us another room, very unprofessional
Mr Sudworth 01 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark First time we have stayed here. What a lovely hotel, staff really pleasant and helpful. Airport transfers smoothly organised. We will definitely use this hotel again.
Mrs Hunt 08 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Everything was excellent
Mrs Holmes 11 Jul, 2010out of 5