The Hilton at Manchester Airport
Everythings to hand at this all-inclusive airport hotel
Standing five-minutes from the airport, the bright, red-brick building that is the Hilton is home to high-end, pre-holiday living. The vivid facade of this 26 year-old Manchester airport hotel is softened by potted plants, hanging baskets, colourful flower beds, and luscious laurel hedges - none of which give away any clues to the modern design inside.
Fine dining just five minutes from the airport
Second only to one in proximity to the airport, the Hilton is second to none when it comes to contemporary chic and immaculate design. Stepping through the main entrance, youll be taken aback by the almost futuristic foyer, with its floor to ceiling chrome columns and space-age blue lighting. It may take more than a few attempts from the courteous reception staff before you lift your jaw off of the polished marble flooring. But this is only the beginning; the true trump card of the Hilton experience lies with its stunning, brand-new restaurant. Exquisite Italian and modern English cuisine is served throughout the day in Masons Bar and in the evening in Masons Restaurant - thank goodness; it may take you all day to choose from the mouthwatering dishes on the extensive menus.
Work up an appetite for Italian in the dry gym
- "Everything went like clockwork! Didn't give 10 as I didn't want you to 'stop trying' !! I would certainly use your services again."
Mr Clark, 03 Nov 2011
- "Gatwick Hilton hotel was wonderful, staff all very helpful & friendly. Buffet meal was very good value for money & the room provided everything required including 3.30am wake up call."
Miss Cashman, 21 Oct 2011
- "Booked on line, everything went smoothly. Use Holiday Extras frenquently and found everything very efficient."
Mrs Manson, 07 Oct 2011
- "Had stayed in hotel before, very convenient to be able to walk to check in. Food was good. A lovely start to our holiday."
Ms Pamplin, 04 Oct 2011
- "Yes, all was excellent, exactly as expected. Hotel excellent quality, and train tickets a very good price. Good online booking experience too"
Mr Braines, 07 Sep 2011
- "yes reservation was made and hotel check-in was quick and efficient. The room was clean and comfortable as one would expect with the hilton gatwick airport hotel."
Mr Welch, 27 Oct 2010
- "No hassle booking hotel and car parking. Everything went smoothly with our stay at Gatwick prior to our departure and return car ready for us when we returned with no waiting. Good arrangement."
Mr Clouston, 19 Sep 2008
- "We cannot fault the hotel, the parking or the service you have given us, All at a great price.
Thank you for starting our holiday in a happy mood."
Mr O'Hare, 10 Aug 2008
- "I was very happy with holiday extras, had no problems! parking and hotel were perfect nice start to our holidays would definitely use them again"
Mrs Sampoh, 15 Aug 2007
- "Easy to book. Easy Parking near Gatwick Airport at Summer Special Parking.Hilton room clean, joined to South Terminal. Good all-round package - especially when your flight leaves at 06:00"
Mr Hinton, 26 Sep 2007
See more Manchester Hilton customer reviews
Overall rating: % based on 2140 Ratings
If the thought of indulging your potential for gluttony in Masons restaurant leaves you fearing for your figure, then fret not; the Hilton Manchester airport hotel provides free, 24-hour access to the Living Well Express Gym where you can burn off the days sins. This dry gym, found on the ground floor, has cardiovascular equipment such as running and rowing machines, free weights and floor mats, so you wont have to break your fitness regime for a moment. If youd rather spend your down-time browsing the internet, youll find a sunken lounge area just off the foyer, where the cool, executive suave colour scheme sees guests tapping away at open laptops. Free wifi is available in the large lobby for up to one hour and is available for 24 hours throughout the hotel for £14.99.
Enjoy your stay with us is a phrase youll hear from staff again and again at this superior Manchester airport hotel, and with its excellent restaurant, impeccable service and first-class facilities, you can be pretty sure that you will!
- 'Great Getaway' sale at airport Hiltons | Holiday Extras news
Those seeking sunshine abroad this summer can get a luxury night's stay from £45 at selected Hiltons before they fly.
Rossbarnard, 07 Dec 2012
We recommend the Hilton Manchester airport hotel for:
An exemplary Italian eatery - Nibble complimentary bread sticks and olives while you wait for your made-to-order, stone-baked pizza thats cooked before your eyes in the open kitchen.
Disabled access - Everythings accessible here, with lifts to all floors and accessible rooms on the ground floor. The Hilton will even provide a free taxi to the airport if youd rather not catch a transfer bus.
Hilton brand standards - This chain of hotels rarely fails to provide excellent service, and staff are on hand to ensure that this Manchester airport hotel doesnt let the side down.
You can check in from 3pm; you must check out by 12 noon.
Hilton Manchester Airport,