Manchester Menzies Pinewood ReviewsManchester Menzies Pinewood Customer Reviews
- 188 Menzies Pinewood Hotel Manchester Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- 88% of customers who left a review for the Menzies Pinewood Hotel Manchester Airport would book again
- 188 customers have given an average rating of
- Menzies Pinewood As always, very efficient, good price and no problems. Thank you
Dr Price 28 May, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Pain free booking. Hotel was as described. We would definitely use again if we were flying from Manchester.
Mrs Lee 01 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Went exactly as planned and the transfer to and from airport was very efficient
Mrs Wheat 26 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Very good experience hotel, parking and airport transfers met all our needs. We will use your services again.
Mr Roberts 30 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood great hotel menzies pinewood good staff,
Mr Birch 16 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood great hotel wonderful food excellent service from all hotel staff fantastic value thank you!
Mrs Sanderson 23 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood smooth as a babies ---, just as described, staff very helpful.
Mr Akehurst 28 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Started a wonderful holiiday and the hotel staff were very accomodating and helpful. even though we advised that we would be late arriving they obliged with food and wine and the parking service was like never experienced before we will use Pinewood again.
Mr Iversen 23 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Great price & service
Mr Rollinson 21 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Hotel was excellent room a bit on the small side though. Good staff and car parking was great.
Mrs Coombe 04 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood The hotel was fantastic but this was the second time that we have been questioned on the inclusive meal deal and had to supply your paperwork- they didn't seem aware that we had booked a meal but the transfer and parking arrangement were spot on.
Mr Revell 10 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Everything went as we expected the hotel was good but our room was a bit small and clustered
Mr Swain 21 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood every thing was just as stated a wonderful start to our holiday thank you very much
Mr Bryant 27 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood The accommodation at menzies was excellent beautiful grounds and an excellent meal purchased on booking gave us a good discount,the staff were very helpful and polite,will use again thanks for a perfect start to our holiday.
Mr Crossley 19 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood hotel was excellent. had a free upgrade as all standard rooms were full. when we rang to be picked up we had just missed the minibus but a taxi arrived
for us within 10 minutes provided by the hotel.
Mr Elliott 16 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Excellent reception staff. Rooms as described and snacks were of good value. Only downfall being that the hotel parked your car within the hotel grounds and when we came home, 2 cars had been parked close to ours.
Mrs Chapman 28 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Room was very hot and stuffy. No air conditioning in rooms. Staff were all excellent
Ms Walsh 07 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood The Hotel Parking at Manchester was a great success for us, the accommodation was very good and the service was excellent
Ms Gambles 07 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Excellent hotel, good service to and from airport even with our return trip suffering a cancellation the hotel was understandable over our car would book again no problem.
Mr Emery 12 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Hotel was great, parking facilities great.....the only problem, was getting the lift to the airport in the morning.....they hired taxis that were 20 min late......but apart from that great stay.
Ms Gregor 19 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Excellent - Menzies Pinewood is a very comfortable hotel, reception staff, porter (transfer to airport) and taxi driver (midnight transfer back to hotel) professional and pleasant, would certainly book this again.
Mr Johnson 22 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood The hotel was clean and comfortable. The meal was excellent. We had a little trouble with our TV and we were quickly offered another room.
Mrs Garvey 12 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Staff very good, parking OK but room very noisy due to a bad heating system. The radiator was making a loud noise all night. Apparently this problem has been noted and they are trying to sort it out, but I wouldn't use that hotel again.
Mr Davies 31 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood room was very noisy due some kind off boiler/water noise. On pick up they sent a taxi which I had to wait in the cold for late at night, i kept ringing the hotel but kept telling me it was on its way.
Ms Mason 25 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood The facilities were as described and I was able to park my long wheelbase van at Menzies Pinewood without difficulty. I would be happy to recommend your services and those of the hotel.
Dr Chipping 08 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Good hotel. Very nice room - we were up-graded. Helpful and friendly staff. Very quick pick-up from airport. Thank you.
Mrs Sperring 10 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Yes, I have used Holiday Extras many times and as always good information helped me choose what suited us best
Mrs Smith 26 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood We stayed overnight at the Menzies Pinewood Hotel as we were flying to Menorca early morning. The hotel was fine. We were flying from Terminal 2 and I'm not sure where the driver dropped us off but it was nowhere near terminal 2 and took us nearly 10 min
Ms Riding 04 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Good hotel, friendly, helpful staff,good food & service. Only sour note was the return pick-up from airport took 50 mins instead of the stated 10-15 mins.
Mr Spicer 29 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Pleasant staff, reasonable cost, eat in dining room the evening we stayed and found it acceptable. Hotel is 10-15mins from airport but transfers both ways were handled very well by the hotel.
Mr Gill 21 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Was really pleased with the Menzies Pinewood hotel and parking service. The free transfer was superb. Will definitely recommend it.
Miss Cheong 03 Aug, 2009out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood The hotel and airport transfers were excellent.The only fault I could find was no shower cap in the bathroom, and none when I asked on reception. Otherwise perfect.
Mrs Hobson 18 Jul, 2009out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Nice hotel. Nice big modern room with a nice size bathroom. Very quiet during the night - no doors banging as we've had in other airport hotels. Would definitely stay here again. The man on reception was very helpful and the transfer very easy to the airport. They sent a taxi for us for the transfer back and it was there within 10 minutes. So well done Menzies Pinewood!
Mrs Clark 30 Jun, 2009out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood very friendly staff, nice atmosphere, much better than the really big hotels that we have stayed in previously. Will stay here again. good value too.
Mr Ward 19 Jan, 2009out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Really on the mark,even though we had an early flight time, nothing was too much trouble for the staff.Will use the hotel again,for flights from Manchester
Mr Turner 15 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Excellent hotel will definitely use again
Mrs O'sullivan 10 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood What a great start to our holiday and a bonus of secure parking will definitely use your hotel again please let us know of any special offers you may have
Mr Eggleston 03 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Making this booking made my holiday more enjoyable and I would recommend you to anyone.
Mrs Wilson 16 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Overall, a very good service - comfortable hotel, reliable transfers, and efficient staff.
Mr Coast 13 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Very good. We got exactly what was described.
Mr Blenkinsopp 07 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Stayed @ Menzies Pinewood, excellent food & rooms, beware of weekend wedding parties making it busy & noisy in some rooms. Only failt was 45 min wait for taxi on return.
Mr Davison 06 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Lovely hotel, pleasant staff, comfortable room. Drop off and pick up from airport was completely hassle free. Excellent value for money and we will certainly stay here again. All in all, an enjoyable experience.
Mrs Marsh 04 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Lovely friendly staff who smile and are pleasant! We would definitely stay again and have recommended it to our friends .the food is great and there was not a speck of dust anywhere.
Mr Cordin 02 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Hotel was clean, quiet and staff couldn't do enough for you
Miss Ball 30 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood very helpful staff with holiday extra they searched around and obtained a very good price at a very good hotel this made the worry of holiday travel a lot easier and the room quality of the hotel chosen was faultless, the food wide ranging and very good quality but slightly over priced other than that I would be booking again with Holiday Extra
Mr Conaty 30 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood We used you to book hotel and airport car parking but when we arrived at the hotel they had no record of the booking. They said this was not the first time that day but did manage to fit us in so no harm done.
Miss Broadbent 29 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood very friendly staff and made the start and end of holiday go very smoothly
Mrs Zanker 24 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood Excellent service. Hotel very comfortable. Collected from hotel at a time we requested and the return journey was just as good. Highly Recommended.
Mrs Fenney 23 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Menzies Pinewood hotel was lovely,got picked up on time so easy ,glad we booked.
Mr Gault 21 Sep, 2008out of 5