Manchester Travelodge ReviewsManchester Travelodge Customer Reviews
- 172 Travelodge Manchester Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 78% of customers who left a review for the Travelodge Manchester Airport would book again
- 172 customers have given an average rating of
- Staff at securapark was really helpful and the hotel (Travelodge) was great, really made travelling easier and more relaxed we will be recommending you to family and friends Thanks x
Mrs Bowering 23 Jul, 2009out of 5
- So easy and hassle free
Mr Daley 26 Jan, 2009out of 5
- Excellent organisation, the stay at the overnight hotel and the car parking facilities were excellent and met our needs very well
Mrs Woodward 25 Sep, 2008out of 5
- quick and easy. you get everything you ask for
Mr Davies 20 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Excellent car parking package with Securapark. Made the whole holiday experience run very smoothly!
Mr Evans 18 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Very nice hotel, very nice meal, good location to airport, no further comments.
Mr Levy 06 Jul, 2008out of 5
- very quick response to our telephone call thank you
Mrs Farnell 29 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Everything was absolutely fantastic. It was great being able to relax knowing that everything was sorted, the kids, wife and I had the 'holiday of a life time' and plan to have several more. Thank you.
Mr Baldwin 08 May, 2007out of 5
- Thank you for making the start to our USA trip smooth and easy. A good rest before the trip. Parking with ease and transfers first class.
Mr Fisher 06 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Everything went according to plan, the most fantastic holiday I have ever had
Mr Robinson 16 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Everything was wonderful and made the whole holiday a lot less stressful.
Miss Molloy 02 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Easy to book -with all the directions as well ! The hardest part was hitting the M56 at rush hour !
Mrs Devlin 18 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Excellent service provided by a professional operator
Mr Gilliland 18 Jul, 2007out of 5
- hotel was really good and value for money the only down side was the parking.if people are aware of this before so that they can be prepared for the extra costs needed to pay cause the carpark knew all about we were the only ones who didn't
Miss Winmill 13 Jul, 2007out of 5
- seems very efficient
Dr Crocker 24 Jul, 2007out of 5
- absolutely fantastic thank you
Mr Shore 23 Aug, 2007out of 5
- A smooth operation from booking on line to our departure from the travelodge at 04:30. Would certainly use again if had an early flight. Thank you.
Mrs Fletcher 22 Aug, 2007out of 5
- Food was great, room was comfortable and spacey
Mr Evans 07 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Very impressed with the Secura Park service. Really made the holiday start and finish well!Hotel was good too! Will certainly travel from manchester again.
Mr Evans 26 Sep, 2007out of 5
- very efficient, no problems what so ever thank you
Mrs Hick 28 Oct, 2007out of 5
- It was good to relax after completing most of our journey to the airport after a long day at work. A good stepping stone before our holiday proper.
Miss Dale 24 Oct, 2007out of 5