Leeds Bradford Airport Disabled ParkingA convenient service
For disabled customers who are considering the Leeds Bradford airport parking options, wed recommend the Leeds Bradford Long Stay car park for a convenient service that will get you to check-in without any hassle.
What are the disabled parking options at Leeds Bradford airport?
The Leeds Bradford airport disabled parking service is provided by Leeds Bradford Long Stay car park. The transfer buses are designed with access for wheelchairs and there is even a brand new disabled parking area. Customers should look for the dedicated zone for disabled parking in car park 7 of Long Stay 1.
Are there any procedures?
Simply turn up to Long Stay 1 and look for the newly improved disabled parking area. Dont forget to display your Blue Badge in your windscreen otherwise you run the risk of having your vehicle clamped. If you happen to need your Blue Badge while on holiday, its fine to display a photocopy instead. All thats left to do then is head to the nearby bus stop and wait for a transfer bus. They come along every 7-10 minutes so you wont be waiting long.
Key Facts about Leeds Bradford disabled parking
- • Disabled customers are advised to book Leeds Bradford Long Stay car park
- • Look for the brand new disabled parking area in Long Stay 1
- • Remember to display your Blue Badge (or a photocopy)
- • Transfer buses run every 7-10 minutes, 24 hours a day
- • Fully secured environment including CCTV and fencing
- • Currently no disabled parking at Leeds Bradford LBA Car Watch