Leeds Bradford Airport Park and RideTwo minutes from check-in
- 654 Leeds Bradford Airport Park and Ride ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £4.75 a day, £38.00 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 2 mins
- Park Mark Award : No
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
This super-speedy, two-minutes-from-the-terminal car park will have you at the airport check-in desk in no time. All you have to do is check in your car and keys, hop on the free transfer bus and have a fantastic holiday: Leeds Car Parks will take care of the rest.
Reasons to book Leeds Bradford Airport Park and Ride
- • Our best value car park offers security for your car without the price tag - just 2 minutes from the airport.
- • You don't need to spend time looking for a space: Leeds Car Parks' uniformed, professional and friendly staff will do the parking for you while you take the speedy two-minute transfer to the terminal.
- • This Fort-Knox-like car park is protected by gates, barriers, floodlights, 24-hour CCTV, patrols and even an eight-foot-high fence.
- • You can even park your caravan or motorhome here, and for those last-minute needs, there's a shop and a Costa Coffee machine.
Security at Leeds Bradford Airport Park and Ride
With eight-foot-tall fencing, gates, 24-hour CCTV, barriers, floodlighting and staff on-site 24 hours a day, not to mention the Park Mark security award from the police, your car will be in safe hands.
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
Leeds Bradford Airport Park and Ride Transfers
Transfers run whenever they're needed, 24 hours a day, and take just two minutes.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: There are 20 disabled parking spaces by the shuttle bus pick-up point. The car park also has disabled toilets.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: When you arrive, you'll need to show your booking confirmation to the member of staff at the gate. Then just drive in - the barrier will be opened for you too - and head to the reception desk, where you'll need to check in and hand in your keys. Your car will be parked for you. Then all you have to do is jump on the minibus to the airport.
Departure: Once you're back in Blighty, and have collected your luggage, call 0113 250 6555 and Leeds Car Parks will send a minibus to come and collect you. It may be the only easy thing about coming back from holiday. Then just go to reception with your booking confirmation and pick up your keys. A member of staff will open the barrier and the gates to let you out.
Leeds Bradford Airport Park and Ride Address
Leeds and Bradford industrial estate, Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 7WP.