Short Term Luton On-Airport ParkingCheap, convenient parking
- 550 Luton On-Airport Short Stay Parking ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £11.31 a day, £90.49 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : On airport
- Park Mark Award : Yes
Walk to the airport? Yes, it's perfectly possible when you book Luton Short Term Parking. The car park is right outside the terminal, about two minutes' walk from check-in - there's no need to catch a transfer bus. As you drop off your car and stroll across, the only thing lower than your blood pressure will be the price.
Reasons to book Luton On-Airport Short Stay Parking
- • Book the Short Term car park and walk to the terminal - if you're not too weighed down by all that money you've saved with this special price.
- • The car park has recently been awarded the police Park Mark award for it's security. It's regularly patrolled and protected by entry and exit barriers, a fence and lighting.
- • An official on-airport car park.
- • Because this is a special low price, you can't change or cancel your booking.
Security at Luton On-Airport Short Stay Parking
The car park is regularly patrolled, protected by entry and exit barriers and a high fence, and lit at night.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Luton On-Airport Short Stay Parking Transfers
The car park is within walking distance of the terminal.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: At the entry barrier, press the button for a ticket. Then just drive in and park.
You should bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
Departure: Walk back to the car park and collect your car. Drive to the barrier and put your ticket in the slot; the barrier will lift. If it doesn't, press the intercom and speak to a member of staff.
Luton On-Airport Short Stay Parking Address
Luton airport Short Term Parking