Long Stay Stansted ParkingYou Won't Find it Cheaper
- 14170 Stansted Long Stay ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £9.19 a day, £73.50 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 10 mins
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Keep your keys : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
We didn't think people thought about their airport parking before booking their holiday. But Stansted Long Stay is so smooth, so efficient, so easy to use, that one customer actually told us she might fly from Stansted just to use it again. Maybe she loved the great prices - it's almost always our best value car park at Stansted - or maybe the award-winning security. Or maybe, like most of our Stansted Long Stay customers, she was just happy with everything.
Reasons to book Stansted Long Stay
- • This reliable all-rounder is a hit because of its regular transfers and award-winning security.
- • Protected by CCTV, a fence and regular patrols.
- • Car park within the airport grounds.
- • Glide in and out with the number plate recognition system.
- • Full customer service provision (between the hours of 12:00 - 02:00), free battery recharge service. Free AA cover from 12:00 - 02:00.
Security at Stansted Long Stay
Long Stay Stansted is fully secured and has CCTV, security fencing and lighting at night. It is manned 24 hours a day and there are regular site patrols. Long Stay Stansted has also been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. To achieve the Park Mark, car parks have to be inspected by the police to prove that they have modern security measures and are clean and well-lit.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
- • You are able to keep your keys
Stansted Long Stay Transfers
Transfers between Stansted Long Stay and the terminal are included in the price of your package. They run 24 hours a day every 15 minutes and take approximately 10 minutes. You should allow 45 minutes to check into the car park, park and transfer to the terminal.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: Parking bays for Blue Badge holders are in Zone Q.
Use the help points at the bus stops to request a pick-up when you want to transfer to the terminal.
The courtesy coaches are wheelchair accessible.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Pull up to the car park’s barrier - it will read your number plate, dispense a ticket and open for you. Check the ticket has your booking reference. If it doesn't, then it will not have recognised your number plate and you will be charged again for your parking. If this happens, press the button to talk to the car park’s team. Try to get to the car park at least half an hour before your flight to make sure you have time. When you’re ready, catch the car park’s bus to the terminal. It takes 10 minutes, runs every 15 minutes, 24 hours a day, and is included in the price.
Departure: Catch the bus back to the car park from where it dropped you off. Tell the driver where you parked and he’ll try to drop you off nearby. When you've collected your car, drive to the barrier and it will open to let you out. If the barrier doesn’t open, press the button to speak to someone at the car park.
Stansted Long Stay Address
Long Stay Car Park,