Long Stay Stansted ParkingYou Won't Find it Cheaper
- 14171 Stansted Long Stay ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £9.19 a day, £73.50 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 10 mins
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Keep your keys : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
We didn't think people thought about their airport parking before booking their holiday. But Stansted Long Stay is so smooth, so efficient, so easy to use, that one customer actually told us she might fly from Stansted just to use it again. Maybe she loved the great prices - it's almost always our best value car park at Stansted - or maybe the award-winning security. Or maybe, like most of our Stansted Long Stay customers, she was just happy with everything.
Reasons to book Stansted Long Stay
- • This reliable all-rounder is a hit because of its regular transfers & award-winning security.
- • Protected by CCTV, a fence and regular patrols.
- • Car park within the airport grounds.
- • Glide in and out with the number plate recognition system.
- • Full customer service provision (between the hours of 12:00 - 02:00), free battery recharge service. Free AA cover from 12:00 - 02:00.
Security at Stansted Long Stay
Long Stay Stansted is fully secured and has CCTV, security fencing and lighting at night. It is manned 24 hours a day and there are regular site patrols. Long Stay Stansted has also been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. To achieve the Park Mark, car parks have to be inspected by the police to prove that they have modern security measures and are clean and well-lit.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
- • You are able to keep your keys
Stansted Long Stay Transfers
Transfers between Stansted Long Stay and the terminal are included in the price of your package. They run 24 hours a day every 15 minutes and take approximately 10 minutes. You should allow 45 minutes to check into the car park, park and transfer to the terminal.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: Parking bays for Blue Badge holders are in zone Q.
Use the help points at the bus stops to request a pick-up when you want to transfer to the terminal.
The courtesy coaches are wheelchair accessible.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: The car park has automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) - so make sure you give them the correct car registration number when you book. The entry barrier will lift automatically when it recognises your number plate, and will give you a ticket with your booking reference printed on it - keep this ticket. Then all you need to do is park your car and wait at the bus stop for the shuttle bus to the terminal.
The machine should take no more than about 15 seconds to recognise your number plate and give you a ticket. If this doesn't happen, just press the help button.
Disabled customers should go to zone Q. There are two help-points if you need assistance.
Departure: Follow signs for Long Stay car park transfer buses and catch the bus back to the car park. Insert your ticket into the barrier and it will raise. If you have any problems, press the help button and speak to staff. Don't insert a credit or debit card or you will be charged again for your parking.
Stansted Long Stay Address
Long Stay Car Park,