Created to meet the demand for faster travel, its no wonder that Monarch Airlines is now one of the UKs leading scheduled leisure airlines. The company caters to holidaymakers throughout the UK, operating its flights from London Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, East Midlands, Leeds Bradford and London Luton airports. With a broad range of destinations focused on the Mediterranean, Canary Isles and ski hotspots, Monarch Airlines helps passengers to kick start their holidays in the right way.
The companys fleet includes cutting-edge aircraft like the Airbus A330-200, and once on board youre always assured a comfortable flight. In spite of the excellent level of service fares remain comparatively low, and the variety of seating options ensures that Monarch Airlines works as well for professionals as it does for families on holiday.
Extra conveniences how Monarch Airlines goes the extra mile
- In-flight entertainment is available on all long-haul flights, showing television programmes and films
- My Seat mapping system allows you and your group to choose where you sit on the aircraft
- Seats can be pre-booked with extra legroom
- Vantage Club programme offers benefits to frequent flyers
- Regular and convenient flights to destinations in France, Spain, Gibraltar, Germany, Portugal, the Balearics, the Canaries, Cyprus, Italy, Croatia and Egypt
- Bi-monthly in-flight magazine with travel guide, destination map, and shopping
- Winner of the World's greenest airline 2011 award at the ITB Berlin travel show
- On-board meals available
Opting for a Flight Only package grants you a place on the Monarch Airlines flight to your chosen destination.
Purchase an Essentials Pack to choose your seat on the plane, and get 23kg of hold luggage per person. Online check-in is included for extra convenience.
With an Extras Pack youll get all of the Essentials benefits, along with an extra 3kg of hold baggage per person, and the chance to book an extra legroom seat.
Monarch Airlines regal history
Established in 1968 to meet the demand for charter holidays and fast travel, Monarch Airlines has always been a fast-moving airline with a list of luxury destinations. The companys fleet of two aircraft steadily grew, and in the 1970s it committed to an all-jet fleet. Currently Monarch Airlines runs no less than 30 leading-edge aircraft with an annual capacity of seven million seats, and holds a number of prestigious industry awards.