Below is selection of photographs taken at our Gatwick parking. We only work with the best car parks we know will satisfy our customers and provide you with excellent value for money.
Book Gatwick Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Great facilities as described. Slight problem when I booked the car park on line, I did not get a confirmation email, probably a mistake. Had to ring a week later to ask for it .
Mrs Cottrell, 25 Nov 2014
- The facilties were excellent. Would stay again and recommend to friends. Staff were friendly from front office to bus crew. Bus efficient and clean.
Well done all the staff.
Dr King, 26 Nov 2014
- Everything was excellent, professional staff, good service. Only problem was we are the "wrong side" of East Grinstead - was a long way for us to travel in the wrong direction. A pity because we would love to use APH parking again.
Mrs Morgan, 25 Nov 2014
- After missing our plane due to a 5 hour delay on the M25 we flew out the next day and we had no problems sorting out our changes. Very impressed with the staff and the quickness of how they responded to our dilemma.
Mr Bond, 23 Nov 2014
- I booked valet parking at Gatwick. My only criticism is that we had to wait 15 mins for car to be returned, outside on a very cold early morning.
Mrs Pateman, 23 Nov 2014
- Everything went perfectly. Arrived at LGW car park at 0123 and thought we may have a bit of a wait for the bus but it turned up immediately. Equally easy on return. Cannot fault anything.
Mrs Harrington, 22 Nov 2014
- Parking instructions were exactly as noted on the booking confirmation. It was very easy and straight forward both on the way out and on our return.
Mrs Thomas, 22 Nov 2014
- No problems car dropped of ok and was there when I picked it up using meet and greet thanks,will uses again keep the prices down perhaps a loyalty user scheme,thanks again.
Mr Bradley, 22 Nov 2014
- Everything went very well, and we were most satisfied. Very interesting to note that if you stay at the Premier Inn, they look after you car for seven days, and give you a bed for one night, at a price of £89. Very competitive!
Mr Hunt, 21 Nov 2014
- Everything went smoothly. Only problem was when I returned to the car park the idiot next to me did not leave enough room to get my drivers door open. These people are so selfish it beggars belief.
Mr Leslie, 20 Nov 2014
See more Gatwick airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 90035 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox