- 86% of customers who left a review for Aberdeen Airport Lounges would book again
- 164 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge - Read more Aspire Lounge reviews Everything was as expected. Quiet atmosphere with plenty of comfortable seating. Lovely soup and sandwiches on offer.
Miss Gordon 07 Dec, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Lounge was clean and well stocked , great addition is the bacon roll and the soup and sandwiches ,staff very nice
Mrs Fyvie 20 Nov, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We were able to have breakfast in the lounge after a very early check in for a 6 a.m. flight. The airport was quiet busy so the quiet of the lounge was appreciated
Mrs Noble 01 Apr, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge After many visits to the aspire lounge at Aberdeen and previous disappointments of food selection I am delighted to say that Aberdeen have now got it right with hot snacks soups and sandwiches and provide as good as all other Scottish airport lounges. Excellent change and very well appreciated I have already and will continue to advise people to use this facility in the future so relaxing staff superb and choices for food vastly improved. Well done keep up the good work.
Mr Mckenzie 23 Feb, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge everything was excellent
Mr Davidson 21 Feb, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We like relaxing in the lounge before our flight the variety of food & drinks are great
Mrs Reid 14 Feb, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We enjoyed the lounge, very relaxing and nice to sit and chat to other travellers. Service was very good and would use again, 2nd time for us.
Mrs Clifton 27 Jan, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Yes every thing was fine
Mr Fletcher 14 Jan, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Staff were friendly and helpful. Facilities were very good and as described.
Mr Stuart 17 Jan, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Yes everything went smoothly the facilities were as described and the staff were courteous
Mr Fletcher 13 Jan, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Every thing spot on,no problems at all.
Mr Trail 07 Jan, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Aberdeen lounge is a joke not good at all food choice not good Edinburgh Glasgow etc 10 times better
Mr Mckenzie 09 Dec, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Facilities good, could do with great selection of food/nibbles. They were limited - no cheese/biscuits as there normally is
Mr Simpson 30 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge It's just a very average lounge. Would be nice to have some hot food like other ones do (e.g soup in Glasgow) and there was no cheese, olives etc this time.
Mr Ritchie 13 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Yes it was a great experience I had never been before would definitely recommend it to friends and family and will definitely be booking it again.
Miss Gregory 06 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge It was nice to get away from the busy departure lounge. the room however has a funny smell to it. The area could do with a freshen up
Miss Reid 16 Jun, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Staff excellent all good branded items but limited would have liked to had a wider choice of nibbles as only crisps &nuts available
Mr Milne 08 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Very relaxed & more comfortable than busy public areas
Mr Hudson 13 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge very good
Mr Mitchell 09 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Everything went as expected.
Mrs Hogg 19 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Aspire Lounge They were great
Pearce 24 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The lounge was peaceful and the staff polite, worth spending a bit extra to have a calming place to await my flight.
Mr Taylor 12 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Aspire Lounge yes they were just lovely
Mrs Smith 13 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The staff were very friendly and helpful. Could not fault anything at all. It was very relaxing before our flight.
Mrs Wood 25 Apr, 2012out of 5