ACE Meet and Greet Parking Heathrow Airport
Book ACE Meet and Greet Parking
Search parking at
to the airport
Take the stress out of Heathrow parking with ACE Meet and Greet.
Fancy adding a touch of luxury to your airport experience? Look no further than ACE Meet and Greet. Choosing this convenient valet package means you dont have to worry or spend valuable time searching for a parking space or catching a transfer bus with all your luggage. You simply need to drive to the terminal and a fully insured ACE driver will take care of your car while you stroll into check-in. This package truly lives up to its name: ace!
When you get back from your trip you can enjoy a speedy getaway as you dont have to catch a transfer bus back to your car, instead it will be conveniently waiting for you in the same place you dropped it off.
ACE Meet and Greet offer an efficient, reliable service meaning you can enjoy a relaxing holiday knowing your car is in safe hands. Your car will be parked in ACEs award winning car park equipped with CCTV, perimeter fencing and regular patrols.
Both drop off and pick up went as arranged. After an exhausting flight from Australia it was good to just go to the car park and load up the car and drive off without a wait especially as it was 6-30 am.Mr Palmer (Ace Meet And Greet)
See more Ace Meet And Greet customer reviews
Overall rating: 74%by 158 guests
Reasons to book ACE Meet And Greet
- It's Heathrow's fastest parking service - with no need for transfers!
- Security fencing, CCTV and regular staff patrols ensure your car is well looked after while you're away.
- Enjoy VIP parking without the hefty price tag.
Arrival at ACE Meet And Greet
When you're exactly 20 minutes from the airport, call 01895 54 35 35 and choose option 1.
- After passing the tunnels on Tunnel Road, heading into Heathrow airport, follow the signs for Terminal 2 Short Stay Car Park.
- Take the right hand lane and pass under the 2.2M height restriction.
- Follow signs for ‘Level 4’ and ‘Off Airport' and keep right.
- Take a ticket from the furthest right-hand ticket barrier, which you will need to hand over to the driver.
- Drive straight forward following signs for ‘Off Airport Parking’.
- Park in one of the ‘Off Airport Meet & Greet’ parking bays in rows A or B.
- A uniformed driver will come out to meet you. All you then need to do is take your luggage and walk to the terminal.
Getting to and from Heathrow airport
While a driver parks your car, all you need to do is walk the short stroll to check-in. When you're back, call the car park after you've collected your luggage. Then walk across the road to the Short Stay car park and your car will be brought back to the place where you dropped it off.
On your return to ACE Meet And Greet
As soon as you've collected your luggage, call 01895 54 35 35 and choose option 1.
- Exit the arrivals hall, turn left and follow the signs for the Short Stay Car Park.
- Take the left-hand set of lifts up to level 4 (the first set of lifts don't stop on level 4).
- Your vehicle will be returned to the "Off Airport Meet & Greet" parking bays.
It's your responsibility to make sure that your vehicle's road tax is valid, it holds a valid MOT certificate and is roadworthy. If your car isn't legal or safe to drive, ACE won't be able to drive it to the car park, and you also won't be able to get a refund.
If you park for longer than you booked, you'll be charged at a rate of £10 per day.
If you get back early, call ACE as soon as you can. They need as much notice as possible to get your car ready so you aren't kept waiting. You won't get a refund for any unused parking time.
ACE can only take cars that fit into a standard size parking space, which is 2.4m x 4.8m. You'll be charged extra if your car is too large. Minibuses and vehicles with 8 or more seats can't be taken for Meet and Greet services and will cost extra for other packages. To see if the car park can take your vehicle, call us on 0800 093 5478.
Your car will be dropped off and collected from Terminal 2. If you're returning to a different terminal, you'll need to call the car park directly, before the day of your booking, to let them know and extra charges may apply. If you don't, you will not be able to change terminals.
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 14-01-2018 untill the 21-01-2018, valid as of 14-11-2017