(3 star hotel)
from the airport
Relax before your flight
The Adamton Country House hotel is a real treat for travellers. With peaceful countryside surrounding the hotel and three large tennis courts in its 19 acre grounds, you're sure to unwind here before your real holiday begins. Every room has it's own bathroom suite and stunning view of the countryside, and with free wifi throughout, you can still go online and check your emails whenever you like. When it's time to eat, head down to Jenny's restaurant for some relaxed dining, and finish off with a quick drink at Harry's bar before heading to bed.
staff were lovely, room was basic but fine for a night, when we arrived we were looking to order a meal but were told the menu wasnt running that evening which was annoying as we had no car to go and pick up something. hotel is great for distance to prestwick airport so handy when you have an early morning flight :)Miss Baillie (Prestwick Adamton Country House)
See more Prestwick Adamton Country House customer reviews
Overall rating: 84% by 5 guests
Arrival at the Adamton Country House
You can check in from 14:00. Here are your directions to the hotel - From the A77, drive until you come to the Dutch House roundabout.
- Drive onto Kilmarnock Road – it's the first exit if you're coming from the South and the Second exit from the North.
- As you continue along this road towards Monkton, take a left onto the B739, Baird Road.
- Continue as the road becomes Tarbolton Road.
- Keep going past the HMS Gannet and under the road bridge.
- Adamton house is on the left, up a signposted drive.When you arrive, just park your car in the hotel's car park and head to reception.
You must check out by 11:00. When it's time to catch your flight, call a taxi and you'll be at the terminal in around 10 minutes. Taxi's cost approximately £8.
Getting to and from Prestwick airport
You'll need to book at taxi to the terminal. It'll cost £8 and takes 10 minutes.
Adamton Country House address