Hilton Templepatrick Belfast AirportThe Best Room Prices
- 9 Hilton Templepatrick Belfast Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
Whether you're a golf fananatic or just looking for the most luxurious hotel at Belfast airport, the Hilton Templepatrick is way above par. The hotel has its own 18-hole golf course and driving range. Also, there's a health club with an indoor swimming pool and a beauty salon; and that's before you even get inside the hotel. The Hilton's rooms are top class and you'll be thrilled by their style and comfort. Best of all, the hotel has three excellent restaurants serving both amazing food and fantastic views of the golf course. You could say it's a hole in one!
Reasons to book
- • Hotel parking -Park at the hotel where your car will stay until you return.
- • Free transfers - Just 10 minutes from the airport by a free transfer bus that runs whenever it's needed, 24 hours a day.
- • 18-hole golf course - The hotel has so many facilities - a golf course, a driving range, a health club with indoor pool and a beauty salon, all set in elegant grounds.
- • A foodies' paradise - 3 restaurants offer delicious, elegant food, decadent cocktails and views of the golf course.
Rooms at the Hilton Templepatrick have an en-suite bathroom, toiletries, a 32-inch TV with satellite channels, pay per view movies, a hairdryer, a radio, a telephone with auto wakeup, an iron and ironing board, internet access, tea and coffee making facilities, a desk and a trouser press.
24 hour room service available.
The Hilton Templepatrick Belfast Airport features a restaurant, bars, wireless internet access, business centre and 10 meeting rooms. Leisure facilities include an 18-hole golf course, 2 all weather tennis courts, LivingWell Health Club, and a LivingWell Beauty Salon.
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Leisure facilities
- • Swimming pool
- • Room service
- • Internet access
- • Conference facilities
The Hilton Templepatrick has three superb dining options for its guests. The lounge bar is open from 8am and closes at 11pm on Sundays, midnight from Monday to Wednesday and 1am from Thursday to Saturday. Unwind with the cocktail of the month or a cool glass of wine. If you're feeling peckish choose soup or sandwiches from the daytime menu. Kinahan's Bar-Brasserie is open from 11am to 11pm. Relax with a drink in your hand and watch the golfers play from the patio. Enjoy a selection of bar snacks including paninis and a golfer's fry. Treffner's Restaurant is open from 7am to 9.30pm from Monday to Saturday and from 1pm to 2.30pm on Sundays. Enjoy a delicious breakfast before you jet off or treat yourself to a nice evening meal looking over the hotel's woodland golf course. How does seared monkfish sound? Or maybe fillet of Irish beef takes your fancy.
If you're travelling with your children, you might find it reassuring to know that Hilton hotels are working with child nutrition expert Annabel Karmel and have created a new kids' menu.
You can check in from 3pm. You must check out by noon.
Rail and Coach
- Belfast airport hotels with coach travel to Belfast airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Hilton Templepatrick Belfast Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Belfast airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Hilton Templepatrick Belfast Airport Address
Castle Upton Estate,