Birmingham Coventry Hill ReviewsBirmingham Coventry Hill Customer Reviews
- 92 Britannia Coventry Hill Birmingham Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- 80% of customers who left a review for the Britannia Coventry Hill Birmingham Airport would book again
- 92 customers have given an average rating of
- Coventry Hill I only stayed one night and had an early start. It was an enjoyable evening and experience.
Mr Dhesi 18 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Coventry Hill Wonderful, cosey, warm, comfortable, great transfer to airport
Mr Goulden 17 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Coventry Hill Hotel was excellent and just what was needed for early flight. Very easy to get airport transfer arranged.
Mr Greenwood 18 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Coventry Hill Yes
Mr Blakemore 07 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Coventry Hill Yes very polite and couteous
Ms Hawksworth 27 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Coventry Hill Everything was as expected and good value for money.
Mr Unwin 19 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Coventry Hill The staff were helpful but the hotel was well below standard
Mr Barr 04 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Coventry Hill FIRST CLASS SERVICE WILL BE GLAD TO BOOK AGAIN.
Mrs Hibbert 10 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Coventry Hill very friendly staff when I made the arrangements who looked for what I needed. Excellent hotel. good service all round
Mrs O'neill 26 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Coventry Hill THE TRANSFER SERVICE THE COVENTRY HILL USE PROVIDE EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE. CANT RATE THEM HIGHLY ENOUGH
Mrs Williams 17 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Coventry Hill Service from hotel and taxi firm was excellent. No hesitation in using this hotel again.
Mr Withers 15 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Coventry Hill as described - although evening meal wasn't the greatest but for the price we paid it was value for money. Great taxi service to and from airport.
Mrs Lundie 22 May, 2008out of 5
- Coventry Hill It made a great start to our holiday. Thanks
Mrs Baker 09 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Coventry Hill Booking was easy - hotel was fine and transfer to and from airport efficient.
Mr Howell 18 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Coventry Hill The hotel was adequate for our needs but the food was poor. The airport transfers were excellent & despite the 10 hour delay on our return flight the taxi was waiting for us. Would definitely use this hotel again but eat elsewhere.
Mrs Windsor 06 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Coventry Hill Everything went to plan other than an issue over getting picked up at the airport. Hotel badly needing redecorated but food good and met our needs as a stopover night. Would use your service again.
Mr Anderson 17 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Coventry Hill best holiday we have had,we were very well looked after and will be booking with you again,very good value for money. nothing we ask was any trouble. thank you
Mr Hallam 30 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Coventry Hill Good Service
Mrs Moylan 11 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Coventry Hill this was a good experience from start to finish,and we and others in our family will be using you again. many thanks.
Mr Amer 10 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Coventry Hill good transfer service
Mr Hulse 28 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Coventry Hill Excellent no hassle booking, excellent service with smooth transfers to airport. Will definitely use your services again
Mrs Pulman 17 Aug, 2007out of 5
- Coventry Hill Excellent value for money - ARW
Mrs Gretton 03 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Coventry Hill The book-in/book-out at the hotel was efficient and the room was clean and comfortable. No problems with on-site parking, which is the type of parking we prefer. Transfer to and from the airport was speedy. No complaints whatsoever.
Mrs Anderson 18 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Coventry Hill Would certainly use this service in the future. An easy and cost efficient way to ensure that you reach the airport safely via your shuttle service and with car parking included - very good value.
Mrs Trendell 16 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Coventry Hill Lovely Hotel. The taxi service to and from the airport was excellent, on time both to and from the airport.
Mr Panter 04 Oct, 2007out of 5