Corus Solihull Birmingham AirportSpecial rates for pre booking
- 207 Corus Solihull Birmingham Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
If you're looking for a balance between counting the pennies and treat-yourself luxury, then this is the hotel for you. Despite the 3-star price, the hotel has all the facilities you need to keep yourself busy, with a classy restaurant, a health centre with pool and spa and even free wifi.
Reasons to book
- • 3-star price with all the facilities of a 4-star.
- • 24-hour taxi transfers to the airport and back included in the price.
- • A health centre with pool and spa on site.
- • Free wifi throughout the hotel.
All rooms at the Regency hotel have an en suite bathroom, satellite TV, a radio, a phone, a trouser press, a hair dryer, tea and coffee and free wifi.
The hotel offers a 24-hour room service.
The Corus Solihull Birmingham Airport features a restaurant, a bar, a lounge and a courtyard garden.
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Leisure facilities
- • Swimming pool
- • Room service
- • Internet access
- • Conference facilities
Overlooking the courtyard gardens, the Courtyard Restaurant is a great place to enjoy dinner before heading to your room for a restful night's sleep. The menu's just as appealing as the view over the gardens, so one thing's for sure, you shouldn't have trouble finding something you like. For your starter, you could have cantaloupe and lychee salad or Thai-spiced fishcakes, followed by tartlet of goat's cheese with spinach and roasted peppers or roast butternut squash. For dessert, you can have warm Belgian waffle, lime cheesecake or lemon posset - to name a few. Like most menus, dishes can change from time to time.
Dinner is served from 7.30pm to 9.30pm every evening.Get into the holiday spirit early in Morrisey's Bar, open from 3pm till late every day. Enjoy snacks and light meals, washed down with your favourite tipple. For any sports fans staying at the hotel, you'll be able to watch sporting events live on the big screen. The bar also hosts many other events, such as live music and quiz nights, and there's a pool table too.
Grab a speciality coffee, a bite to eat and take time to relax in the Regency Coffee Lounge. It's open from 8am to 5pm daily. Paninis, sandwiches and sweet treats will accompany your freshly brewed coffee perfectly.
You can check in from 2pm. You must check out by noon.
Rail and Coach
- Birmingham airport hotels with coach travel to Birmingham airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Birmingham airport hotels with rail travel to Birmingham airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Corus Solihull Birmingham Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Birmingham airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Corus Solihull Birmingham Airport Address