Birmingham Crowne Plaza ReviewsBirmingham Crowne Plaza Customer Reviews
- 70 Crowne Plaza Birmingham Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 84% of customers who left a review for the Crowne Plaza Birmingham Airport would book again
- 70 customers have given an average rating of
- Crowne Plaza glad i found you on the net good value for money
Mr Jones 19 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Crowne Plaza First class service
Mr Wilkinson 16 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Apart from the "inevitable" flight delays - 4 hours at Birmingham outbound, everything was well organised and reflected what was offered in the brochure. Great accommodation, food and service. Weather not perfect but that is not your fault.
Mr Eden 15 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Very helpful every step of the way.
Mr Bartlett 25 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Crowne Plaza The service was excellent especially the transport to and from the airport, very helpful, nice person. He even drove us to our car in the carpark and off loaded our cases.
Mrs Dixon 04 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Crowne Plaza excellent hotel. excellent service.
Dr Hood 02 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Everything went really well. We were warmly greeted by the lady on reception at the hotel, who escorted us to our rooms despite it being 12.30 a.m. at the time.The no-smoking room was exactly what we had hoped for; exceptionally clean and comfortable. We would have no hesitation in using the hotel again.
Mr Barrett 10 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Crowne Plaza I would definitely use yourselves again and recommend you to a friend. Thank you very much for the service
Mrs Caines 08 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Good location and service. Much better than the Hilton. (The Hilton at the NEC has good packages but prices of food and wine are extortionate!)
Mr Alderson 31 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Crowne Plaza The hotel was excellent value for money and the airport pick-up and drop-off was efficient.
Mrs Wildbore 29 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Efficient and good information given concerning the hotel. Appreciated the e-mails approaching my stay. Thank you.
Miss Daley 10 Aug, 2007out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Staying at the Crowne Plaza before we flew was a fantastic idea and great value for money. We will definitely do this again. The room was lovely, the service first class and they even included a taxi to and from the airport! It took all the hassle out of an early start and we arrived at the airport relaxed and excited rather than tired and stressed. Thank you.
Mrs Green 29 Aug, 2007out of 5
- Crowne Plaza rooms nice and clean very quite and relaxing
Mr King 17 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Crowne Plaza very polite,excellent customer service and fast efficient service. accommodation was clean tidy and well kept. enjoyed a truly comfortable nite prior to our flight the following morning
Mr Brown 15 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Crowne Plaza I felt the staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and beds comfy overall an excellent stay.
Mrs Wilson 03 Jan, 2008out of 5