Doubletree by Hilton Bristol AirportFour-star luxury
- 9 Doubletree by Hilton Bristol Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
From the hotel's restaurant, operated by TV chef Marco Pierre White, a full-scale health club with a pool, a gym and a spa offering a range of beauty and relaxation treatments, the Cadbury House offers real VIP treatment. If it's luxury you want, this is where you want to stay.
Reasons to book
- • Dinner is available to pre-book for £19 and breakfast is available to pre-book for £11.95
- • The hotel's Marco Pierre White-run Steakhouse is more than enough reason to visit the hotel by itself...
- • ...but while you're there you may as well take advantage of the hotel's health club and spa, from a pool and a gym, to massage and beauty treatments.
- • While the hotel couldn't be more tranquil and secluded, you're still just a 20-minute taxi journey from the airport, with a special rate if you book through reception
All rooms at the Doubletree by Hilton Cadbury House have a Doubletree Sweet Dreams bed, with down pillows and blankets and a soft mattress topper, an en suite shower room with Neutrogena and Cotton Terry bath products, a 27-inch flatscreen TV, internet and tea and coffee.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Doubletree by Hilton Bristol Airport features a health club and spa, a fitness centre, a spinning studio and a dance studio, a sauna and steam rooms, an indoor pool and jacuzzi, a hair salon, executive car hire, bicycle hire, a luxurious lounge and bistro and a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill.
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Leisure facilities
- • Swimming pool
- • Room service
- • Internet access
- • Conference facilities
The crowning glory of the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill is, of course, its 28-day-aged steaks with chips in beef dripping, but there's plenty on the menu that's more than a little bit different too. Sip a cocktail, enjoy the views of the surrounding countryside and try something new. There's a set menu of two course for £20 or three courses for £25, or an a la carte menu with starters from £5.50, mains from £12.50 and puddings from £6. If you're traveling with your children, you might find it reassuring to know that Hilton hotels are working with child nutrition expert Annabel Karmel and have created a new kids' menu. The restaurant is open all day until 11pm - and children nine and under eat free if they're with an adult. English and continental breakfast is served from 7am to 10am and costs £12.50 per person.
The earliest check-in is 3pm and the latest check-out is 11am.
Rail and Coach
- Bristol airport hotels with coach travel to Bristol airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Doubletree by Hilton Bristol Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Bristol airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Doubletree by Hilton Bristol Airport Address
- Kids eat free at the Doubletree by Hilton | Holiday Extras news
Dinner's on Marco Pierre White at the lavish Bristol Doubletree by Hilton ... well, for kids, anyway.
Rossbarnard, 11 Mar 2014
- Bristol Doubletree bed and breakfast from £71 | Holiday Extras news
Holiday Extras is offering Bristol holidaymakers a great value bed and breakfast deal at the Bristol Doubletree by Hilton Cadbury House this summer.
Maxineclarke, 07 Jan 2013