Hilton Dublin AirportBest rates for the Hilton at Dublin Airport
- 9 Hilton Dublin Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
Treat yourself to a luxurious stay at the 4-star Dublin airport Hilton hotel, which is just a 15 minute free bus transfer from the airport. Take time to unwind in the LivingWell Express gym. Don't just stop there - explore the newly refurbished Burnell Bar and Grill and toast your holiday with a refreshing drink or two.
Reasons to book
- • Hilton high-life - the renowned Hilton luxury, just 15 minutes from Dublin airport.
- • Free transfers - guests booking this package will be able to use the hotel's transfer bus to the airport and back without charge.
- • 24-hour gym - a LivingWell Express gym is built into the hotel.
- • Burnell bar and grill - treat yourself to a fantastic steak at the hotel's restaurant.
Rooms at the Hilton Dublin Airport have an en-suite bathroom, toiletries, a TV with satellite channels, pay per view movies, a hairdryer, a radio, a telephone with auto wakeup, an iron and ironing board, high-speed internet access, tea and coffee making facilities, a desk and a trouser press.
Room service is available on demand 24 hours a day.
The Hilton Dublin Airport features a restaurant, bar, business centre, meeting rooms and a fully equipped LivingWell Express Gym.
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Leisure facilities
- • Room service
- • Internet access
- • Conference facilities
You can eat in the bar and the restaurant at the Hilton Dublin Airport. The Burnell Grill is open from 6.30am to 10pm from Sunday to Thursday and until 10.30pm on Fridays and Saturdays. This stylish restaurant with its wood and glass design is over two levels with floor-to-ceiling windows. You can kick back and enjoy a wide variety of dishes, including Irish and international cuisine, washed down with a glass of wine.
After a long journey, chill out on the velvet and leather sofas in the Burnell Bar and toast your holiday with an ice cold drink. If you have a small appetite, the snacks and light meals will be ideal for you.
If you're travelling with your children, you might find it reassuring to know that Hilton hotels are working with child nutrition expert Annabel Karmel and have created a new kids' menu.
The earliest check-in time is 3pm and the latest check-out time is noon.
Rail and Coach
- Dublin airport hotels with coach travel to Dublin airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Hilton Dublin Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Dublin airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Hilton Dublin Airport Address