East Midlands Premier Inn ReviewsEastmidlands Premier Inn Customer Reviews
- 49 Premier Inn East Midlands Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 78% of customers who left a review for the Premier Inn East Midlands Airport would book again
- 49 customers have given an average rating of
- Premier Inn Everything went very smooth and impressed with the service.
Meik 10 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn Staff really helpful, excellent service.
Roberts 07 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn No problems, from booking online right through to collecting the car on our return.
Whitton 05 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn all staff very helpfull and curteous.
Mr Kelsey 09 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn Very easy journey to to air park from the hotel. Easy drop off and quick transfer to the airport. Return just as easy. Will definitely use the service again.
Mrs Jackson 14 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn Everything was a advertised and easily met our expectations in every way. I won't hesitate to with HolidayExtras,com again
Mr Anderson 12 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn Evening meal at East Midlands Airport Premium Inn was truly very bad. The waitress was attentive and pleasant. Everything else about our stay was very good.
Mr Simmons 14 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn staff helpfull all went brilliant
Miss Whittingham 08 Dec, 2011out of 5
- Premier Inn excellent service this is the thrid time we have used holiday extras and will use again
Mr Claughton 08 Dec, 2011out of 5
- Premier Inn Staff very helpful.
It was not clear when I booked that we had to drive from the hotel to a car park to be transferred to the airport.
Mr Dancer 28 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Premier Inn Hotel was clean, quiet and comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpful. Food was a bit disappointing but ok. We only had a six minute drive to the carpark which at 4.30am was very welcome. We would happily stay there again.
Mr Allen 07 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Premier Inn Car parking arrangements were not clear, hence on return I faced an additional charge of £113.40 for parking in the wrong car park.
Mr Carrott 25 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Premier Inn Staff very pleasant and helpful when I had to change booking. Hotel fine although restaurant service poor - staff were rushed off their feet. Airport transfers fine. Good directions to hotel and airparks. All in all very satisfied.
Ms Edmonds 26 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Premier Inn Very helpful, enjoyable stay.
Mrs Codd 08 Jul, 2011out of 5