East Midlands Travelodge ReviewsEast Midlands Travelodge Customer Reviews
- 43 Travelodge East Midlands Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 86% of customers who left a review for the Travelodge East Midlands Airport would book again
- 43 customers have given an average rating of
- Everything was satisfactory for the price paid. i have no complaint whatsoever.
Mrs Kelly 24 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Very. Best holiday we have had
Mrs Smith 25 Sep, 2010out of 5
- The Travel Lodge was "Value for Money" and was our choice but the parking service at SkyParks was exceptional and the service by yourselves was exceptional. We will use your services next time.
Mr Halsall 15 Oct, 2010out of 5
- BOOKING WITH HOLIDAY EXTRA WAS SO STRAIGHT FORWARD WE HAD HOTEL AND CAR PARKING AND EVERY THING WAS SPOT ON
Mrs May 16 Jan, 2010out of 5
- it took quite a while to book car in & get to airport & also took a while to get car back but overall a good service.
Mrs Holmes 12 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Lovely & clean and television set worked which does not always happen in hotels
Mr Hogg 29 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Value for money cant fault it
Mrs Mackey 02 Feb, 2009out of 5
- Inexpensive and very good and cheerful service from good friendly staff, cannot better it!
Mr Lowe 03 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Quick and easy to book on the internet and most helpful when I had to telephone to make a change to the reservation details, even though it was very close to our holiday date.
Mr Smith 29 Aug, 2008out of 5
- This was the most cost-effective way to stay near the airport for an early flight and to get a good inclusive deal on parking. The hotel is perfectly adequate and you can have a packed breakfast brought to your room in the early hours. We would do this again.
Mr Denham 26 Aug, 2007out of 5
- Ideal for a night or maybe 2. Polite welcome. Comfortable. Ready for refurbishment we think.
Mr Samways 05 Jan, 2008out of 5