Edinburgh Airport Hilton ReviewsEdinburgh Airport Hilton Customer Reviews
- 123 Hilton Edinburgh Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 88% of customers who left a review for the Hilton Edinburgh Airport would book again
- 123 customers have given an average rating of
- Hilton The person I spoke to on the phone was charming and extremely helpful.
Mrs Thomson 14 May, 2012out of 5
- Hilton Booked Hilton Edinburgh airport park n stay deal. Parked no problem and stayed overnight on return. All staff pleasant and helpful. Flawless, would definitely use again.
Mrs Mckinlay 08 May, 2012out of 5
- Hilton an excellent and worthwhile service. extremely good vaue for money and if it doesnt deteriorate, a service that i will use repeatedly, for as long as I can
Mr Mcglynn 06 May, 2012out of 5
- Hilton Easy to book and best price
Ms Besson 06 May, 2012out of 5
- Hilton The facility was simple but sufficient.
It was very clean. The staff was extremely helpful.
There is free use of a computer and free Wi-Fi. It gives good value for money. Although it is out of the city centre, a tram stop is five minutes walk away and the tram brings you straight in the centre. I definitely will recommend it.
Rev Verkaikanand 25 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Hilton staff and hotel good, food good but would have liked the price of the breakfast to be included in the price quoted. leaving the car in the hotel carpark is a distinct advantage to security.
Mr Wrightson 02 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Hilton The staff were friendly and helpful
The dining room was very cold,some items on the menus for both food and drink had 'run out'. The room was ok, though the basin in the bathroom was cracked.
Breakfast was really good.
Mrs Houston 19 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Hilton Was made very welcome. Greeted on arrival and helped with our luggage. Very easy to check in and excellent parking facilities
Ms Binse 31 Jul, 2009out of 5
- Hilton We enjoyed our overnight stay at Hilton Edinburgh Airport with our car parked until our return.Perfect from booking to finish thank you holiday extras.R Mathewson Fife Scotland.
Mr Mathewson 28 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Easy to use and good hotel. Slight difficulty getting out of car park late night.
Mr Trotter 25 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Great service and good value for money
Mr Stuart 24 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Very pleasant stay met our needs completely. Only difficulty was finding it.
Mr/S Richards 07 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Hilton I got a better price from Holiday Extra than I could on the Hilton website!!
Mrs Mcleod 19 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Hotel was friendly, room of an excellent standard, breakfast was first class. Transfers to and from airport were very prompt and efficient. When we got back into our car to return home, we had mechanical problem and hotel reception staff were very friendly and assisted us to contact the Honda dealer in Edinburgh.
08 Aug, 2006out of 5
- Hilton Ideal location for airport; user friendly hotel with very courteous staff; excellent quality room; Easy access to & from city centre taking about 20min on 'airport' bus.
10 Sep, 2006out of 5
- Hilton Brilliant service, pricing and so easy to book! Fabulous!!
01 Sep, 2006out of 5
- Hilton Beautiful Hotel,perfect location,saved a fortune on parking charges - ideal way to start/finish our holiday
26 Aug, 2006out of 5
- Hilton Excellent - welcoming room especially after the late flight on a stormy night! 15 days parking arrangement so simple. Also buzz bus to terminal punctual and excellent Polish driver, very courteous.
19 Aug, 2006out of 5
- Hilton Website provided fast service which was great and the booking process was simple
09 Oct, 2006out of 5
- Hilton Excellent check in, very helpful staff, lovely clean room. Transfer to the airport and back first class and car safely kept for our return.
29 Oct, 2006out of 5
- Hilton The receptionist was extremely helpful, particularly towards my wife who was using a wheelchair. The lounge/bar service was excellent but expensive. The buffet breakfast was very good and the staff helpful.
15 Dec, 2006out of 5
- Hilton It was great, customer service was excellent when I called to query my internet booking
Mrs Barnes 06 Oct, 2007out of 5