Edinburgh Marriott Hotel ReviewsEdinburgh Marriott Customer Reviews
- 167 Marriott Hotel Edinburgh Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 90% of customers who left a review for the Marriott Hotel Edinburgh Airport would book again
- 167 customers have given an average rating of
- Marriott Excellent service. Faultless
Miss Hayes 09 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Marriott good value for money ,hotel ,transfers and parking at the airport marriot . Very comfortable and efficient
Mrs O'sullivan 07 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Marriott Very helpful
Mrs Sharp 22 May, 2013out of 5
- Marriott everything went great no problems staff were very helpful
Mr Holmes 12 Feb, 2013out of 5
- Marriott Staff were very helpful . Had to change our room 3 times as first room had no floor covering second room had no bath third room was fine.
Miss Mccreaddie 28 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Marriott Everything went smoothly after we had booked overnight hotel and parking
Mr Irwin 28 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Marriott Hotel nice and travel to airport good; however had to wait about an hour for taxi back to hotel on return
Taylor 22 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Marriott All went well and no problems
Mr Prentice 30 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Marriott The bed was mega comfy! Great start to the holiday. Taxi service was spot on+the hotel staff extremely helpful+friendly.
Miss Sandison 28 May, 2012out of 5
- Marriott Hotel and taxi transfers to and from airport were spot on.
Mrs Rayment 17 May, 2012out of 5
- Marriott everything perfect as always! staff at marriott hotel very helpful and friendly
Mr Simpson 20 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Marriott staff were EXCELLENT!! Very helpfull-even allowed us to use the computer behind the desk.
Mr Anthony 28 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Marriott staff were ok
Mr Penman 23 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Marriott Everything ran very smoothly and facilities were excellent
Mrs Greasley 14 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Marriott No problems. Hotel was lovely. Everything went very smoothly.
Mrs Bonney 02 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Marriott the taxi service too and from the airport was good because it was prompt and personal.
Mrs Mcconville 27 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Marriott Staff were very helpful. Would have wished for controlled parking and some shade for the car.
Ms Whittet-Sinclai 21 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Marriott Excellent service, not the first time I have used Holiday extras and will certainly use again.
Mrs Calvert 21 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Marriott Exactly as wanted and paid for
Mrs Elmslie 12 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Marriott The Marriott hotel in Edinburgh is excellent. We had very efficient service from yourselves as usual.
Mrs Carter 29 May, 2011out of 5
- Marriott My only complaint was that it took too long to check into the hotel. I had to queue for approx 20mins. In every other respect, I was very pleased with the service.
Mrs Hunter 03 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Marriott All arrangements were 'spot on' and helped to reassure both my wife and myself before our flight. Hotel service was excellent!
Mr Baptie 25 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Marriott Excellent service and accommodation. I would recommend your service to anyone.
Mr Vines 13 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Marriott simple and cost effective hotel and parking
Mr Strachan 05 Jan, 2009out of 5
- Marriott Amazingly comfortable beds, pillows, duvets & linen. Car parking & taxi to airport was a great bonus. Thank you.
Mr Fforde 19 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Marriott It was only two one night stays. We wish it could have been more.
Mrs Greasley 01 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Marriott VERY EFFICIENT AND HELPFUL STAFF.
Mr Munro 25 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Marriott everyone ws very helpful and we would go back soon
Mr Howie 28 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Marriott I really appreciated that your team had an hand-carried battery onsite, as my car clearly refused to engine on!It wouldn't have been nice for my kids to push the car all the way home. thanks
Mr Perret 14 May, 2007out of 5
- Marriott hotel facilities excellent and our flight was due before the bus service started and staff ordered a taxi for us free of charge instead. Also the baby facilities provided were very good ie a changing mat and nappy bin as well as the cot bed. excellent!
Mrs Hamilton 24 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Marriott I was delighted with the whole experience. Many thanks
Ms Rooney 30 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Marriott Excellent service
Mr Marshall 13 Jan, 2008out of 5
- Marriott excellent service and the children were very happy with there christmas presents
Mr Thomas 08 Jan, 2008out of 5
- Marriott A nice welcome. Comfortable room especially the bed. No problem with car parking and courtesy lift to and from the Airport. Unfortunately we didn't have time to sample the swimming pool as we had to do last minute Christmas shopping in the adjacent shopping centre which was so convenient. We shall certainly use this Hotel again.
Mr Paterson 01 Jan, 2008out of 5