Gatwick Arora Hotel With Parking
Park your own car or let us do it for you, it couldn't be simpler
If youre staying at the Arora Gatwick the night before your holiday, you could save both time and money by booking your parking at the same time as you book your accommodation. Its safe, simple and convenient to leave your car with us, and our packages make it extremely cost-effective to book your car parking at the same time as your hotel.
- "One night's stay at the Arora Hotel near Gatwick, with 14 nights parking and meet and greet service through Maple Manor parking. All went very smoothly."
Mrs Hasler, 04 Sep 2014
- "Yes everything ran very smoothly, from parking the car and staying at the Arora. The facilities were as described and the staff were more than helpful. Thank you very much"
Mrs Creamer, 12 Feb 2013
- "Yes everything went according to plan.No hitches at all and the staff and facilities were very good.We will use Holiday extras again as the car parking worked so well and was very resonable. many thanks."
Mrs Mckee, 15 Sep 2012
- "Everything went to plan; booking was easy, including an amendment I needed; hotel staff and facilities were excellent; parking worked well; valet delivery to airport was very prompt and polite."
Mr Clark, 09 Aug 2012
- "Smooth and hassle free from online booking, hotel accommodation and meet-and-greet parking service. Excellent service and great value. Highly recommended."
Mr Parsons, 24 Jun 2012
There are two parking options for those who choose to stay at the Arora Gatwick: leaving your car in the long stay car park at either the south or north terminal, or having your car collected and dropped back to you by Maple Manor meet and greet.
Maple Manor Meet and Greet
What could be easier than having someone pick up your car, park it for you and, at the end of your holiday, drop it back to you. Maple Manor meet and greet does just that, making it the most straightforward option for parking at Gatwick airport.
When you arrive for your holiday, simply park in the Aroras on-site underground car park (see our directions page for more details and maps) and the hotel staff will collect your keys and transfer your car to Maple Manors secure car park. When you return from your holiday, simply give Maple Manor a call just before you clear customs and they will bring your car straight back to you.
For more details of Maple Manors Meet and Greet service, including details of the security arrangements at the car park, how to organise drop-off and collection or what to do if youre delayed, follow the link to our Maple Manor Parking pages.
Gatwicks Long Stay car parks are easy to find when you arrive at the airport and both are well signposted. There's one at the North terminal and one at the South, so you can pick the one that's best for you depending on which you plan to fly in or out of. The car parks have automatic number plate recognition so when you book, well ask you for your plate number and when you arrive at your car park, the automatic barrier will recognise your car and let you in. You can see maps and directions to the car park at our Long Stay parking pages.
Gatwicks Long Stay car parks can be found at both the North and South terminals and from each one, its just a five-minute bus ride to the terminal building. The bus runs 24 hours a day, every 10 minutes and is included in the cost of your parking. To see more details about the Long Stay car parks, including the security arrangements, maps, directions and more reviews from satisfied customers, please follow the link to our Long Stay North page or our Long Stay South page.