Gatwick Airport Copthorne ReviewsGatwick Airport Copthorne Customer Reviews
- 210 Copthorne Hotel Gatwick Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 82% of customers who left a review for the Copthorne Hotel Gatwick Airport would book again
- 210 customers have given an average rating of
- Copthorne Every thing went smoothly, which made a great start to our holiday, thank you
Mr Evans 06 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Copthorne Stayed at the Copthorne Gatwick. Very relaxing environment with beautiful walks within the grounds.
Variety of eating areas. Part of our holiday even if only for one night.
Mrs Hatter 08 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Copthorne as always excelent service and the best value fo money
Mr Rule 13 Dec, 2011out of 5
- Copthorne Hotel was a bit tired. Rooms were a little shabby. Room service food not good.
Mrs Reynolds 25 May, 2011out of 5
- Copthorne All worked very well..thank you although the room at the Copthorne on the first night was a bit tired on our return the hotel upgraded us to their Club and that was fine.
Mr Catton 31 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Copthorne most things went smoothly, facilities were as described.
Dr Dodd 03 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Copthorne Copthorne was excellent.
Mr Pearce 10 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Copthorne Thank you for making our delay due to Volcanic Ash that little bit easier by promptly answering the phone and rebooking hotels for us.
Mrs Stephens 12 May, 2010out of 5
- Copthorne Great value and very convenient. Only downsides were room smelling of stale cigarettes (previous quests obviously smoked out of the window - fag butts on ground), and the minor issue that the price on the website wasn't actually available, so I had to phone Holiday Extras to get the right one.
Mr Bowles 01 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Copthorne Very expensive bar in the hotel
Mr James 20 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Copthorne Excellent as always. Easy to book & no problems.
Mrs Arnold 03 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Copthorne Great hotel and holiday thanks
Mrs Davidson 20 May, 2008out of 5
- Copthorne Excellent Buffet Dinner. Very enjoyable, especially the selection on the carvery.
Mrs Ham 26 Jan, 2008out of 5
- Copthorne The service was excellent, the staff very helpful and polite. Room and bed comfortable with the exception of the room being cold. This was reported by ourselves and within minutes a portable heater was set up and we were told that the heating in that particular corridor was causing a few problems. The restaurant was also very good. In all a very comfortable stop-over and we would highly recommend it..
Mrs Hyde 26 Jan, 2008out of 5
- Copthorne Very easy procedure and everything was confirmed immediately . Copthorne Hotel was a very good standard .
Mrs Henny 25 Jan, 2008out of 5
- Copthorne Lovely hotel, courteous staff, especially the car park supervisor on arrival. Good evening meal. Only one drawback I personally experienced was that the room felt very warm during night.
Mr Avery 16 Jan, 2008out of 5
- Copthorne Hotel was better than expected - location is good and the hotel grounds were very beautiful. Room was excellent for the three of us. Only criticism was the buses to Gatwick were every 45 mins - little bit to far apart.Will definitely use you again.
Mrs Witney 23 Nov, 2007out of 5
- Copthorne Very good hotel well located for Gatwick. Friendly helpful staff.
Mrs Farmer 01 Nov, 2007out of 5
- Copthorne We found the rooms comfortable,the facilities good and the staff friendly and helpful
Mr Kirk 29 Oct, 2007out of 5
- Copthorne Very nice, very good service to the Airport, will use you again, many thanksMrs L. Parker
Mr Parker 10 Oct, 2007out of 5
- Copthorne EXCELLENT SERVICE TOTALLY RELIABLE I RECOMMEND YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND COLLEGUES.
Mrs Nash 07 Oct, 2007out of 5
- Copthorne Good value for money as it included parking for 8 days. Efficient coach service to Gatwick from the hotel.
Mr Raymond 27 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Copthorne Easy to book, excellent value for money and extra's requested were all made. Would highly recommend Holiday Extra's and would not hesitate to use them again!
Mr Taylor 26 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Copthorne Nice big room and nice and quiet. Would definitely stay again.
Mrs Edmonds 26 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Copthorne Always find your company very professional
Mr Moore 24 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Copthorne Nice and relaxing evening, good food, friendly staff before the mayhem of travelling, many thanks.
Mr Beech 18 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Copthorne Comfortable room & good breakfast.
Mrs Pearce 17 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Copthorne All went according to plan
Mr Tosh 14 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Copthorne A wonderful hotel, very close to the airport; spotlessly clean rooms, friendly staff, perfect start to our family vacation.
Ms Roberts 06 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Copthorne A great start to our holiday.Thank you.
Mr Garnham 29 Aug, 2007out of 5
- Copthorne This was exceptional. The hotel reception noticed that I was having walking problems and reallocated our room, giving us a ground floor room. Every member of the hotel staff was courteous and helpful. Booking the room through Holiday extras not only saved
Miss Harwood 28 Aug, 2007out of 5
- Copthorne we used the online voucher in the hotel restaurant which gave a great reduction in price, and was well worth having.
Mr Lawson 26 Aug, 2007out of 5
- Copthorne Really nice hotel. Everything went very smoothly.
Mrs Fearon 21 Aug, 2007out of 5
- Copthorne Delightful stay at the Copthorne Hotel, we were there one night only but everything was great
Mr Kenyon 30 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Copthorne hotel for overnight stay before travelling was lovely, very friendly and relaxing before the journey
Mrs Holmes 13 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Copthorne Thanks for your help. It makes the holiday something special
Mr Pitten 31 May, 2007out of 5