(4 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
4-star convenience and facilities
If hotels were cakes, then the Crowne Plaza Gatwick airport would be the one with just that little bit of extra icing on the top. This is the hotel where they're so keen you get a good night's sleep, you don't just get blackout curtains, air con and a flatscreen TV in your room, but a set of aromatherapy products designed to speed you along to the land of nod. Where there isn't just a health club with a gym, sauna, steam room and pool, but where you can actually watch the swimmers as you relax with a drink in the bar. Where breakfast isn't just sausages, beans, bacon and eggs, but kippers, pancakes and muffins too. Admittedly probably not with icing on, but at the Crowne Plaza, we couldn't swear to it ...
Reasons to book
- Children 12 and under stay free, eat breakfast free and have their own dinner menu.
- Blackout curtains, air conditioning and, yes, aromatherapy products will help you drift off to sleep and stay there.
- Tuck into kippers, pancakes and muffins for breakfast - it's served till 11.30am at weekends.
Rooms at the Crowne Plaza have an en-suite bathroom with White Company toiletries, flat screen plasma TV, telephone, hairdryer, iron, ironing board and tea/coffee making facilities.
Room service is available 24 hours a day and breakfast available in your room from 6am.
The Crowne Plaza Gatwick Airport features Cube restaurant and lounge, concierge and guest relations managers.
- Leisure facilities
- Room service
- Internet access
Guests can dine in thr Cube restaurant and lounge. Breakfast is available from 6.30am and dinner is served from 6.30pm.
You can check in from 2pm. You must check out by noon.
Rail and Coach
- Gatwick airport hotels with coach travel to Gatwick airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Gatwick airport hotels with rail travel to Gatwick airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Crowne Plaza Gatwick Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Gatwick airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Crowne Plaza Gatwick Airport Address
The Crowne Plaza Gatwick Airport is rated 8.6/10 by 520 guests.
Arrival at the Crowne Plaza
The earliest check-in time is 14:00.
Here are the directions to the hotel:
Exit the M23 at junction 10 and take A2011 ring road. At the next roundabout follow signs to Horsham. The hotel is at the junction with the A23 on the right hand side.
The latest time you can check-out of the Crowne Plaza hotel is noon.
You can pre-book a taxi to take you to the North or South terminals 24 hours a day. It will cost around £10 each way for parties of 1-3 people, or £15 for parties of 4-8. Taxis can be booked directly with Ace Cars by calling 01293 888888.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
On the day of your stay:
1. Drive to the Crowne Plaza - your confirmation email will include driving directions and a postcode for satnavs.
2. Park in the hotel’s car park and head inside to hand over your keys, registration number and return flight details.
3. A fully-insured driver will park your car in a secured off-site car park, where it will stay while you’re away.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:
- It’s a 10-minute journey by shuttle bus to the south terminal and a 15-minute journey to the north terminal.
- The bus runs to the airport between 03:30 and 22:30.
- It costs £3 per person each way.
- A taxi outside of these hours is about £10 per car if you use Ace Cars - just ask at reception.
Your car will be brought to the Approved area opposite the terminal for you, so you can head straight home. Collect your luggage and call the car park - you’ll find the number on your confirmation. Your driver will arrange exactly where to meet you outside arrivals.
Crowne Plaza address