Holiday Inn Gatwick Worth HotelGuaranteed Savings
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
With 60 acres of beautiful Sussex countryside surrounding it, you'd never guess that the four-star Holiday Inn Gatwick Worth was just 10 to 15 minutes from the UK's second busiest airport. The hotel was fully refurbished in spring 2012, and all the brand-spanking-new ensuite rooms come with a digital flatscreen TV. If you manage to resist the 24-hour room service and can prise yourself away from your bedroom, a visit to the hotel's acclaimed Lyttons Bar and Brasserie shouldn't be missed. Shame it's only for one night - you might start to get rather attached ...
Reasons to book
- • Set in 60 acres of stunning Sussex countryside.
- • Newly-refurbished - so swankily that it's gained an extra star.
- • Enjoy a fast-paced workout or a relaxed swim in the next-door health club.
- • Less than five miles from the airport.
All rooms at the Holiday Inn Gatwick Worth have a digital flatscreen TV, an en suite, a hairdryer, a radio, tea and coffee and a phone. All rooms have wifi.
Room service is available from 6am to 10.30pm on weekdays, and until midnight at weekends. There is a tray charge of £3.
The Holiday Inn Gatwick Worth Hotel features a restaurant, a bar, a lounge and a lift. There is wifi throughout, which costs £10 for 24 hours.
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Leisure facilities
- • Room service
- • Internet access
- • Conference facilities
Look around you in Lyttons Bar and Brasserie and you'll see walls covered with positive reviews of the food the chefs at the Holiday Inn Gatwick Worth have been cooking for their guests for 10 years. There's a new brasserie-style menu, too, as part of the refurbishment.
Dinner is served from 6pm to 10pm.
In the mornings, there's English and continental breakfast from 6am to 10.30am on weekdays, or 6am to 11am at weekends. Continental breakfast is £14 per person and English breakfast is £16.
You can check in from 2pm. You must check out by noon.
Rail and Coach
- Gatwick airport hotels with coach travel to Gatwick airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Gatwick airport hotels with rail travel to Gatwick airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Holiday Inn Gatwick Worth Hotel or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Gatwick airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Holiday Inn Gatwick Worth Hotel Address
Turners Hill Road,