(2 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Cheapest Airport Hotel Deals
Beneath the surface of the Ibis Gatwick lurks more a touch of familial warmth. If you arrive too late for dinner, theres a 24-hour snack menu in the bar; then theres an all-you-can-eat continental breakfast in the morning from 4am. Its all rather like going to stay with your aunt who tries to feed you up at all times of the day. You can even take your pets, which might be just as well - a spot of dog-walking will probably be in order after all those croissants.
For a great deal on airport parking and hotel, Holiday Extras have paired The Ibis with Purple Parking Park and Ride to offer our customers the absolute best value services around. Check out the parking package that Purple Parking provide and you can save even more money.
It was what you would expect from Ibis brand hotel,no frills but clean.Mr Pounder (Gatwick Ibis)
Would advise that the parking for larger cars could be almost impossible if you can't find a space on the lower level of car park.
On arrival staff told us dinner was from 7.30 but this wasn't true and we wanted to eat early due to an early start. The food was way over priced and not very nice, my partner had an upset stomach from the burger. The bed was like concrete and the walls were not sound proof as advertised - we could hear next doors TV and upstairs stomping around. After the reviews I had seen I had much better expectations. The room itself was decent enough and everything worked but I wouldn't go back.Miss Grist (Gatwick Ibis)
yes very helpful. Wanted to book two double rooms plus the family pet dog but there was no mention of pet friendly rooms being available on your web site (although I believed this hotel did cater for pets). I telephoned holiday extras who made enquiries on my behalf and while on the phone completed my booking quickly and efficiently as alwaysMr Fisher (Gatwick Ibis)
Ibis hotel Gatwick excellent and very good value for money, but long wait in the cold for shuttle bus which does not run as frequently as advertised.Oelmann (Gatwick Ibis)
We just booked one night in a hotel as we had a morning flight out of Gatwick and I was worried about getting stuck on the M25 and missing it! The hotel was good, as described, and cheaper than booking direct with the hotel (we got free breakfast by booking through holiday extras)Miss Miles (Gatwick Ibis)
See more Gatwick Ibis customer reviews
Overall rating: 82% by 172 guests
Reasons to book
- At just 3 miles from the airport, the Ibis is close and convenient.
- Friendly staff are always around to help - and they strive to fix all problems within 15 minutes.
- The modern decor, in-room wifi and comfy beds will mean that you'll feel right at home.
All rooms at the Ibis Gatwick have wifi access, an en-suite shower, a TV, a radio, tea and coffee and a phone. Hairdryers are available from reception. Wifi costs 4.50 (about £3.50) for one hour, or 9.90 (about £8) for 24 hours.
There is no room service.
The Ibis Gatwick Airport features a cafe, a bar, an ironing room, a fax machine and a photocopier. There is a safe at reception.
- Internet access
There's a range of dishes on offer at the Ibis, and with everything from British to Caribbean cuisine, foodies won't leave disappointed. Dinner is served from 6pm to 10pm, but snacks and soft drinks are available in the bar 24 hours a day. Alcohol is served until midnight.
The varied all-you-can-eat breakfast means you can eat as much or as little as you like - or at least as much as the diet allows!
Breakfast is served from 4am to 10am on weekdays and 4am to noon at weekends and costs £8.95.
You can check in from noon; you must also check out by noon.
Rail and Coach
- Gatwick airport hotels with coach travel to Gatwick airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Gatwick airport hotels with rail travel to Gatwick airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
AddressIbis Gatwick Airport
Arrival at the Ibis
You can check in from 14:00.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M23 at junction 10 and take the A2011.
- At the first roundabout go straight on, staying on the A2011.
- At the second roundabout take the last exit onto the A23 towards the airport.
- After about a mile and a half, go straight on at the roundabout onto the dual carriageway.
- You will see the hotel on your right; you'll need to go right round the next roundabout and come back along the dual carriageway to get to it.
You must check out by 12:00. The hotel's shuttle bus costs £3 per person each way and runs half-hourly from 04:00 to 10:30, and from 16:55 to 00:22. Outside of these times, you can catch bus 100 which stops close to the hotel on London Road and runs every 20 minutes. The single adult fare is £2.10, and the child fare is £1.05.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
On the day of your stay:
Drive to the Ibis and park in the hotel’s car park overnight. Full driving directions will be on your confirmation and overnight parking is included in the price.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:
1. In the morning, drive to Purple Parking to drop off your car - you’ll find full details on your booking confirmation.
2. Park in one of the arrival bays, take note of the number and head to reception to hand over your keys and booking details.
3. You’ll be given a ticket with instructions on what to do when you return - remember to keep this safe.
4. Your car will be parked for you while you board the shuttle bus to the terminal. Buses run every 20 minutes, take 15 minutes to get to both terminals and are included in the price.
5. Purple Parking will keep an eye on your car with CCTV and regular staff patrols while you’re away.
1. Catch the free shuttle bus back to Purple Parking. It’s bus stop 6 or 7 at the north terminal and bus stop 7 or 8 at the south terminal. You’ll need to show the ticket you were given when you arrived to the bus driver as you board.
2. Collect your keys from reception and find your car.
3. Drive to the exit barrier and scan the barcode attached to your keys to leave.
If you are due to return earlier than planned, give the car park a call to let them know.